Cricket 19 General Discussion

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
A quick question, can people without an Australian Version of the game, get the Australian Menu? With the yellowish gradient and with the Aussie Players? Kind of like it more than the English one.
Main Menu / Settings / General Settings / Graphic Settings / Theme

Reactions: DAP

Wealey

ICC Board Member
It's you who is assuming "it's crap" when said, the game is not "upto the mark as usual case with previous iterations" shows the EGO involved.

Oh, you specifically and categorically asked in no humble words to wait for the holy day 1 patch and then talk if you see bugs.

And now when people are commenting on the game due the either smaller than required time for bug testing or poor quality of it, seem to reply saying i never said anything.

Get your mind clear.

As for the last question, BA already have my 4000 Rupees, again! I am more than happy to have new features in ashes cricket 19.

Takes months to become “fairly decent”

I’m afraid mate, it’s you that’s not quite understanding what your saying.

“Not up to Mark” also suggests it’s bad as well.

Anyway leave it there. Pointless conversation.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I don’t know if any of the newer guys that came in are serious players on the online community, but in prior years you’re right that nobody was e.g. in your leagues. But people always set up and played online games and it was certainly never ignored.

As with offline, the beta team is a relatively small team and even with all the hours put in they aren’t gonna catch everything. And even what they catch they have no influence over whether it gets looked at, where it is in the priority list, or whether it’s even fixable.

I think your initial comment did come across as a little unfair tbh.

I really hope the online issues are minimal in this game in relation to prior ones - the game is excellent and I hope you guys and your league get to enjoy it properly

Thanks Dave.

I honestly was not slating anyone off, and have been highly impressed by the Game so far, so maybe the comment was typed wrong (English is not this Boertjies first Language :) )

Beta Boys dont need any defending , I understand from the previous games that the end product is out of their hands, but unfortunately they then end up being BA reps on the Forum because of BigAntStudios presence not being the same as older games.

Difficult spot their being put in, and I can understand that there is a sense of "Ownership" as its the Project you have been putting many a Late Night for in.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa

Yeah stuff the arguement... IT'S YOU'RE.... damnit get it right! :)

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks for the Simple Clarification.

I can allways count on you for a Level Headed response , unlike my perpetually Pissed off Soul-mate called Snowy...

At least have the decency to tag me next time.

Perhaps if people didn't post complete bollocks I wouldn't be so pissed off.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Now Dont be lazy, read all the comments Mr. Administrator

Oh, and rather Keep quiet on the Decency front.

PS. You`re allways Pissed off, dont you dare tell me otherwise :)

Last edited:

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One interesting thing, though we never had a dedicated trailer for the game, the intro before the Five5 Match is kind of what a trailer would have looked like. It seem inspired by the quick highlights when a match in the IPL ends broadcast! Very Cool!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Thanks Dave.

I honestly was not slating anyone off, and have been highly impressed by the Game so far, so maybe the comment was typed wrong (English is not this Boertjies first Language :) )

Beta Boys dont need any defending , I understand from the previous games that the end product is out of their hands, but unfortunately they then end up being BA reps on the Forum because of BigAntStudios presence not being the same as older games.

Difficult spot their being put in, and I can understand that there is a sense of "Ownership" as its the Project you have been putting many a Late Night for in.

Also I just want to say, I don’t need defend or want defending or care about being defended.

I don’t get paid by BA or make the game.

We also as a group certainly don’t want any focus or conversation to be about Beta.

But I suppose if someone just says something that’s wrong then people will correct it.[DOUBLEPOST=1559035480][/DOUBLEPOST]
No autocorrect???

Trust me with some the spelling , grammar and sense being spoke in this forum. Your and You’re are the least of our issues.

D

Dutch

Okay peeps lets all calm down: It would be helpful if people reflect a tiny bit before posting: does my post actually say what I mean to say and is it flaming anything? People complain if there is too much moderation and complain if there isn't enough: self moderation is a good way of enabling us to have a little tiny corner of the internet that doesn't look like Gollum's underpants washing basket.

handsome

International Coach

No, "Not up to Mark" also means it's work in progress and isn't entirely bad or broken.

Also, I clearly said a month and not months.

Selective reading

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Also I just want to say, I don’t need defend or want defending or care about being defended.

I don’t get paid by BA or make the game.

We also as a group certainly don’t want any focus or conversation to be about Beta.

But I suppose if someone just says something that’s wrong then people will correct it.[DOUBLEPOST=1559035480][/DOUBLEPOST]

Trust me with some the spelling , grammar and sense being spoke in this forum. Your and You’re are the least of our issues.
Was just trying to change the direction of the conversation. I think as @Dutch said above, let's all enjoy the game and also help point out any bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread