Not open for further replies.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any preferences on which teams (other than England domestic) to start next?

Preference would be play face for any international teams.

Then associates

Then domestic

Then franchise baseball leagues.

D

Dutch

I do hope the women's curling teams get a shout? The great thing about them is you can usually use them for both the mens and womens competitions.

mohsinhbk

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey i have downloaded the teams they are amazing but im sad to pakistani player no work done on their faces etc hassan ali has a beard can you work on them please

PJ13

Club Captain
I am currently trying to download your Afghanistan team but it won’t allow me to. I keep getting a The Academy sharing service is not available message. It doesn’t appear for your other teams. Could you help please?

Edit: Add West Indies and Bangladesh to the list. All other teams are fine though.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am currently trying to download your Afghanistan team but it won’t allow me to. I keep getting a The Academy sharing service is not available message. It doesn’t appear for your other teams. Could you help please?

Edit: Add West Indies and Bangladesh to the list. All other teams are fine though.
Use the quick download option. That seems to work. Its y on xbox and triangle on ps4

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf have u tried imran tahir, kuldeep or rabada?
Rabada looks like he's had the playface done and Tahir looks like he may of been made without playface but he still looks amazing. Even the players in the South African who don't have play face look good, looks like they've been done manually from scratch which makes it much harder to get the players looking realistic but @Llewelynf has pulled it off as usual and they look brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread