Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trace tool in inkscape works best with a decent quality and clear image (it's no good for jpegs unless it is a very large image) and I'll only use it when the results are good.

The image I used in that tutorial was just about good enough, I tested it first to make sure. There was a little loss of clarity to the text. If I wanted to I could have made fresh shapes for the badge, reshaped all the letters or done the text from fresh (I don't find inkscape is good for arched text). But I just wanted to show the basics.
One thing I have also learned when tracing, doing it in black and white only reduces anchor points.

Sri Lanka and India also updated. If you download these 4 teams and copy over the existing logos all issues regarding the brightness on console should be fixed.

I would suggest deleting the current teams and then downloading to avoid team linking issues.

If someone could just check to make sure players that are meant to have PlayFace attached download okay and just let me know.

The trace tool in inkscape works best with a decent quality and clear image (it's no good for jpegs unless it is a very large image) and I'll only use it when the results are good.

The image I used in that tutorial was just about good enough, I tested it first to make sure. There was a little loss of clarity to the text. If I wanted to I could have made fresh shapes for the badge, reshaped all the letters or done the text from fresh (I don't find inkscape is good for arched text). But I just wanted to show the basics.
@wasteyouryouth thanks for that. I’ll make the images I select are in .png format not .jpeg for InkScape then. Could you do me a favour please and post the link to the tutorial again so I can go through things step by step again. If things are traced without colour to reduce points as @Llewelynf has mentioned is the colour then added back to the image within the creation tool within the game? Thanks for your advice again. Greatly appreciated.

I just updated SA and NZ teams with players. I toned down the white of the kits. I would suggest deleting the original and redownloading to avoid linking issues.

Alternatively you can search players by date under friedlele.

ALL PLAYERS ARE UNLOCKED AND FULLY EDITABLE SO YOU CAN CUSTOMISE YOUR GAME AS YOU SEE FIT.

Was just wondering who has made these amazing faces on the academy as i was flicking through.. I guess it had to be you, Thanks mate.

I just updated SA and NZ teams with players. I toned down the white of the kits. I would suggest deleting the original and redownloading to avoid linking issues.

Alternatively you can search players by date under friedlele.

ALL PLAYERS ARE UNLOCKED AND FULLY EDITABLE SO YOU CAN CUSTOMISE YOUR GAME AS YOU SEE FIT.

I might redownload both now good idea, did you make Ross Taylor ? Just downloaded him, seriously impressive faces your making

Sri Lanka and India also updated. If you download these 4 teams and copy over the existing logos all issues regarding the brightness on console should be fixed.

I would suggest deleting the current teams and then downloading to avoid team linking issues.

If someone could just check to make sure players that are meant to have PlayFace attached download okay and just let me know.
Windies also updated. Hetmyer and Ramdin names also corrected.

If you have updated India, SA, WI, NZ and SL with existing logos replaced all your teams will now have better test kits with regards to the whiteness.[DOUBLEPOST=1559404929][/DOUBLEPOST]
I might redownload both now good idea, did you make Ross Taylor ? Just downloaded him, seriously impressive faces your making
Yup. Made Ross Taylor yesterday.

@Llewelynf Got the teams downloaded. Dint had to delete the existing ones. Downloaded the players seperately and playface looks fine. Great Job!!
Do they look fine in the match? I too downloaded players and playface showed up but in match they become the hairless freaks..

I've created a few Pakistani player models and uploaded to the academy. It gave an option to disable permission for other users to edit - I thought this would prevent somebody else from modifying my upload.

Should I be setting this to allow editing by others and this wont affect my original upload? I understand people will be able to reupload my work as their own but that doesnt bother me so much.

I've created a few Pakistani player models and uploaded to the academy. It gave an option to disable permission for other users to edit - I thought this would prevent somebody else from modifying my upload.

Should I be setting this to allow editing by others and this wont affect my original upload? I understand people will be able to reupload my work as their own but that doesnt bother me so much.
Allowing the permission to edit won’t affect your player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread