Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farhan Jamil

School Cricketer
I've created a few Pakistani player models and uploaded to the academy. It gave an option to disable permission for other users to edit - I thought this would prevent somebody else from modifying my upload.

Should I be setting this to allow editing by others and this wont affect my original upload? I understand people will be able to reupload my work as their own but that doesnt bother me so much.
What’s your gamertag we should search for to download your players? Thank you so much for working on them!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here's my honest opinion. Selfish people that decided to lock their players are the same fools that are messing up the academy. Everytime you try and link delete or unlink these players it crashes. Seriously if they don't want to share their creations for all to enjoy then don't bother sharing. The joy of this game and BA titles is customization and others are selfish and quite frankly arrogant.

I have put years of my life into this for the community and I have not locked one creation. Thousands of logos, 100s of teams and probably close to a couple thousand players. Not one was locked. Not one. Now people download my stuff then lock it as their own and have broken the academy for me.

I am pissed.
Trust me Teacher, most people are pissed with this locking stuff and sharing it. Like if one doesn't want others to have it, fine! Just don't share it, and make people want it. Can BA remove the locking though? Would be so grateful.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
@Llewelynf Got the teams downloaded. Dint had to delete the existing ones. Downloaded the players seperately and playface looks fine. Great Job!!
With this confirmation, I'll update all my teams now...[DOUBLEPOST=1559422286][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Gamer Pradosh since you asked, made a video.
Would have believed India and SA was licensed, if BA had showed me this video a month back.

That national anthem just makes me eyes wet eveytime. Also, yea players look beautiful!

D

Dutch

Indian domestic teams plz
Has anyone done them?
Yeah there all done play face and everything: sadly I am shit at it and all look like daffy duck. Maybe you can have a go?[DOUBLEPOST=1559423736][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone making unasked for requests in this thread are gonna get hammered BIG! If the L-Man is pissed them I’m pissed!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah there all done play face and everything: sadly I am shit at it and all look like daffy duck. Maybe you can have a go?[DOUBLEPOST=1559423736][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone making unasked for requests in this thread are gonna get hammered BIG! If the L-Man is pissed them I’m pissed!
I love it when we get pissed together.

O3DHIA5.gif

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I can share my doggo playface for Indian domestic teams and Pakistan, if you want a quick fix.

Mighty Windies

School Cricketer
Just wondering if anybody has made a start or has plans to start the Caribbean Premier League or the Caribbean Domestic League? Happy to start myself for the community, but just wanted to check. I've searched the other threads and couldn't find any mention? :)

azkhan

Associate Captain
We should do an entire zombie team as a collab and post them.

I bet they would look better then what we have in the game currently lol. Most of the Pakistan players look like WWE rejects or opium crop pickers:lol:lol

Last edited:

sajeednp

Club Captain
Sri Lanka and India also updated. If you download these 4 teams and copy over the existing logos all issues regarding the brightness on console should be fixed.

I would suggest deleting the current teams and then downloading to avoid team linking issues.

If someone could just check to make sure players that are meant to have PlayFace attached download okay and just let me know.
You are making the game live.... thanks for all your efforts and support .. much appreciated :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread