Latest patch?

sportsmad

School Cricketer
Re latest update
I am on xbox
I have 1.05
This downloaded last saturday the 1st of june
Am i missing something or is there a more recent patch than this one?
Thank you

Re latest update
I am on xbox
I have 1.05
This downloaded last saturday the 1st of june
Am i missing something or is there a more recent patch than this one?
Thank you
1.05 came out on PS4 last night, unsure about Xbox though

i got cricket 19 yesterday on xbox one and i had to download a 13.42 gig patch. till what version is this patch ?[DOUBLEPOST=1560066733][/DOUBLEPOST]i got cricket 19 yesterday on xbox one (disc) and i had to download a 13.42 gig patch. till what version is this patch ?

i got cricket 19 yesterday on xbox one and i had to download a 13.42 gig patch. till what version is this patch ?

I am not sure it is 1.03 because I still cant change running camera to broadcast 3 on xbox one
It is 1.02 we guyz on xbox have only received day one patch after that 3 patches have come on ps4 I swear I'm also desperately waiting for patch so I can change running camera to broadcast 3 but for someone reason patch is not coming xbox idk why it's taking so long for them I think they have forgotten someone needs to remind them

It is 1.02 we guyz on xbox have only received day one patch after that 3 patches have come on ps4 I swear I'm also desperately waiting for patch so I can change running camera to broadcast 3 but for someone reason patch is not coming xbox idk why it's taking so long for them I think they have forgotten someone needs to remind them

Yeah I am getting worried too now, I expected it this weekend, its Sunday now .... I am sure it will come .... I hope...

The Xbox version number in the system UI for the latest available patch is currently 1.0.0.5. You can verify that you have that version by pressing the Menu button while the game is highlighted on the Xbox home screen, selecting 'Manage Game and Addons' - from there there should be a spot showing 'Version'.

A new update is with Microsoft at the moment, it should be available next week, however the exact timing is out of our hands.

I am not sure it is 1.03 because I still cant change running camera to broadcast 3 on xbox one

For the life of me I don’t know why I put 1.03!

I did think that 1.03 and 1.04 were going to come out together but the obvious flaws in 1.04 led to them putting it all together for 1.05.

The Xbox version number in the system UI for the latest available patch is currently 1.0.0.5. You can verify that you have that version by pressing the Menu button while the game is highlighted on the Xbox home screen, selecting 'Manage Game and Addons' - from there there should be a spot showing 'Version'.

A new update is with Microsoft at the moment, it should be available next week, however the exact timing is out of our hands.
Thanks @MattW for the update. Will this patch make xbox equal to ps4(1.05) or is it still broadcast3 running patch of ps4 (1.03)?

Users who are viewing this thread