Career mode Ability points

imran102b

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, I am at 3rd season, i have been earning ability points and skills and have been allocating. However now when i got recent ability point i am no longer to unlock it? is there any stage where you are no longer unlock abilities? in this case i can see the lock sign on one of the slider but it does not give me option to unlock it.

Another issue i have noticed is that soon after delivery my bowler doesn't response for a bout 1 second due to this even if the ball is very close to em batsmen take the run and i am not able to pick the ball and run him out. Have anyone els noticed this?

Attachments

• IMG_3160 4 copy.jpg
    IMG_3160 4 copy.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 139

StrongAsAnOx

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Not sure about the ability point, sorry.

I do have the same issue with my finger spin bowler. Just lets a ball roll past him. Conceded a few singles in this manner.

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
It's because of the type of player you picked at the start.

It looks like you are a batting all rounder. Which is why the last one cant be unlocked.

imran102b

School Cricketer
My bowling skills are more than batting, its bowling all rounder, in the picture if you see the bar is there with lock sign and i also have ability points but not able to unlock. Can anyone help? please see latest pic there are 3 bowling ability points and no unlocking option for the last two delivery types which is slower ball and bouncer.

Attachments

• ability.jpg
    ability.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 85

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
My bowling skills are more than batting, its bowling all rounder, in the picture if you see the bar is there with lock sign and i also have ability points but not able to unlock. Can anyone help? please see latest pic there are 3 bowling ability points and no unlocking option for the last two delivery types which is slower ball and bouncer.
You'll have to level up to be able to unlock them. How the hell did you get that many skill points in 3 seasons? Impossible surely.

imran102b

School Cricketer
I am already 50 level up have unlocked all the perks. But this ability points not being applied is bothering me. Is anyone els facing the same issue?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I am already 50 level up have unlocked all the perks. But this ability points not being applied is bothering me. Is anyone els facing the same issue?
It may depend on your players perks too... You may have too many bowling related perks...

imran102b

School Cricketer
Is there anyone from Support who can help sorting this issue, i have loads of skill points and ability points but of no use to improve / unlock. My overall rating is stuck at 74 with impressive statistics and performance. My perks are balanced between bowling/ batting.

I am not getting any ability points for fielding though which is also a concern.

somekeystrokes

School Cricketer
How do u unlock the Ability points? Mine is a batsman.
I have a lot of skill points.

imran102b

School Cricketer
You earn skill points and ability points separately. Ability points unlock the skill bar and skill points fill it with skills. Secondly ability points are specific to batting, bowling and fielding while skill points are generic for all these. Hope this helps.

somekeystrokes

School Cricketer
You earn skill points and ability points separately. Ability points unlock the skill bar and skill points fill it with skills. Secondly ability points are specific to batting, bowling and fielding while skill points are generic for all these. Hope this helps.
Thanks bro for the revert. But my question is how do u unlock ability points. As in how do you earn ability points?

I have a lot of skill points but no ability points to unlock skill upgradation.

Last edited:

imran102b

School Cricketer
I believe ability points are awarded based on meeting certain objectives (gets difficult as you go on) such as hitting certain number of sixes, 4s, dot bowls etc you see them where you see your level there will be the objectives to achieve.

somekeystrokes

School Cricketer
I believe ability points are awarded based on meeting certain objectives (gets difficult as you go on) such as hitting certain number of sixes, 4s, dot bowls etc you see them where you see your level there will be the objectives to achieve.
No bro. That's not the trigger point. I believe you are saying the small targets we get like hit 25 fours or hit 400 runs.
Completing those doesn't exactly earn you an ability points. Try for yourself. Yes you play well you will earn ability points. But I'm yet to find how exactly do you earn ability points.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
No bro. That's not the trigger point. I believe you are saying the small targets we get like hit 25 fours or hit 400 runs.
Completing those doesn't exactly earn you an ability points. Try for yourself. Yes you play well you will earn ability points. But I'm yet to find how exactly do you earn ability points.
no but they add experience which makes you level up, levelling up I think is what gets you ability points to unlock skill trees which u add to using skill points? no idea just my guess

imran102b

School Cricketer
currently i am at level 52 and have more than 1200 skill points, with 11 ability points but not able to unlock the bowling locked bars to apply skills. Anyone els facing similar issues?

Users who are viewing this thread