Career mode Ability points

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nah I didn’t, I’ve ended up putting it to hardest so I don’t get selected too early for Aus
Oh. I am thinking of making it normal when I make a second career. For now, being captain is enjoyable. Even on easy, IPL is a tough cookie to crack.

Ajmalsidd4

School Cricketer
Hi, I am at 3rd season, i have been earning ability points and skills and have been allocating. However now when i got recent ability point i am no longer to unlock it? is there any stage where you are no longer unlock abilities? in this case i can see the lock sign on one of the slider but it does not give me option to unlock it.

Another issue i have noticed is that soon after delivery my bowler doesn't response for a bout 1 second due to this even if the ball is very close to em batsmen take the run and i am not able to pick the ball and run him out. Have anyone els noticed this?
Bro I have the same issue. I have unlocked all bars except that last bar I have 35 ability points and 1600 skill points but just can't open it

bptuner

School Cricketer
Are people aware of the "Training" mode for gaining bowling exp? The "Stump Markers" is very easy to get 50x multiplier and you can walk away with 50K+ experience to both your Career level and your Bowling Ability points after about 20-30 minutes of bowling. You can actually max out your bowling stats before you even play your first match by using the "Stump Markers" training session.

Kenway

School Cricketer
I've maxed out my bowling skills and I'm only in my second season of FC cricket. Seems a bit dodge.

Not dodge at all. Bowling is very easy to level up.. but leveling up batting is a nightmare.

And either way, it's more realistic to have leveled up to a good level, before you debut in domestic cricket and international cricket. DB14 and Ashes system was horrible. Too slow

Users who are viewing this thread