Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 13648
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13648

I just love the shotgun man, serious pwnage in a high impact weapon of death. Always handy.

That last round was just awesome. I saw Chris get bummed by Becanes, so i popped him in the face. Shaun ran at me, twatted him one with another headshot. Then ran round and saw you come down rappel and jizzed on your chin behind the car. That's how i end a night ;)

D

Deleted member 13648

Im glad you found my jizz awesome, i get a lot of compliments about it. You did alright. Shame Blake weren't on, he's such a laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Traded it in :(. Got £16 :(. It was not very good to be honest. Terrorist hunt in Villa and the campaign were very good but the rest of it was not.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I still have it, but i assume i use it as a coaster for my cans, its that bad. I'd rather play c07 for 24hrs than play this for 10 minutes!

D

Deleted member 13648

Don't use the shotgun anymore, AK-47-U. Sexy gun, sexy deaths, sexy me.

khan31

International Coach
Maybe, but its a horrid game. CoD4 will never be defeated, atleast not by anything coming out before CoD:WaW.

JANO! Its sick now that WaW is using Cod 4s engine but with more destructible environments and flamethrowes etc.

RB6V2 was really good with a mate in Co-Op or in T Hunt with three mates but apart from that a real let down. Gameplay is too slow and even with sprint is only jogs.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 13648

Whoever repped me, you've got eagle eyes my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread