MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there any filter option in Cricket 19 for retro cricket like DBC-14 filters?

There are filters in the game, can't remember what they are as I don't really use them.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Sharper turn..

Pitch friction affects the bowling, ball friction affects all situations
Oh, I was going to say ball friction encourages chaffing and sharper turn encourages re-alignment of garments and a general wider spreading of legs.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
After playing 1 year on my PS4 and Xbox one s, now I experienced that this game really needs collision detection because batsmen walking through stumps and fielders moving through batsmen, very disturbing but having no alternative except from playing this game. In DBC 14 and 17 , collision detection was fine tuned but what happened to this latest game.

Sahil70

Club Captain
After playing 1 year on my PS4 and Xbox one s, now I experienced that this game really needs collision detection because batsmen walking through stumps and fielders moving through batsmen, very disturbing but having no alternative except from playing this game. In DBC 14 and 17 , collision detection was fine tuned but what happened to this latest game.

Worst one is keeper going through stumps and batsman to take catch in front of batsman:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread