Premier League

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Well that had all the ingredients of a nail-biting final day. It's over finally.
So?
images

What's the result?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Gotta feel for Leicester.

D

Dutch

Well that was a season it was: Really pleased for Liverpool actually to win the league again and well deserved and very chuffed to see OGS turning things around this season: hopefully they can push on next season too.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Well that was a season it was: Really pleased for Liverpool actually to win the league again and well deserved and very chuffed to see OGS turning things around this season: hopefully they can push on next season too.
The only reason I can be 1% happy about Liverpool winning is so OGS and Manchester United can knock them off their perch.

D

Dutch

The only reason I can be 1% happy about Liverpool winning is so OGS and Manchester United can knock them off their perch.
They will need to develop a stronger back line than they have at the mo though: Maguire is as dynamic as an aircraft carrier and De Gea has the wrist strength of the Andrex puppy

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
They will need to develop a stronger back line than they have at the mo though: Maguire is as dynamic as an aircraft carrier and De Gea has the wrist strength of the Andrex puppy
They won't be buying a first xi or future keeper maybe a replacement keeper if De gea or Romero gets sold.
I think Maguire has the capability to lead the backline he needs a partner to play off his weakness. Lindelof is good(add him to my favorites) but I don't think premier league is the place for him.

D

Dutch

They won't be buying a first xi or future keeper maybe a replacement keeper if De gea or Romero gets sold.
I think Maguire has the capability to lead the backline he needs a partner to play off his weakness. Lindelof is good(add him to my favorites) but I don't think premier league is the place for him.
Yeah they needs omeone next to Maguire who can dance around him. Maguire is solid enough if he doesn't have to move too quickly: He doesn't have that dynamism of Van Dijk say who has it all in my opinion. Anyone you can think of who would play well along side Maguire?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Yeah they needs omeone next to Maguire who can dance around him. Maguire is solid enough if he doesn't have to move too quickly: He doesn't have that dynamism of Van Dijk say who has it all in my opinion. Anyone you can think of who would play well along side Maguire?
De ligt haha.
Like cricket, I am also out of touch with football so no idea.
Any idea how is ake?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I really like Maguire at United, yes he was overpriced and yes he is prone to being left for acceleration but he has added an air of authority to the defence that was not present before, a bit like Van Dijk with Liverpool. Too many times have I seen him make that interception or aerial challenge from which United would previously concede possession or even goals. In a back three he would be really good which I think would make a lot of sense in the long-term if you don't get Sancho. Potential partners? A slightly left-field call but someone like David Alaba would make sense especially if the back three plan is the goal.

As for Tottenham, I was never a fan of Mourinho being brought in but he has done a decent job with a poor squad until now. Curious to see how he will operate though at a club that won't be able to secure him all/most of the signings he most probably will ask for.

D

Dutch

100 million for Sancho? Bit overpriced even given todays mad prices. The gossip is thought hat he is coming to UTD

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
100 million for Sancho? Bit overpriced even given todays mad prices. The gossip is thought hat he is coming to UTD
I think Sancho is one of the next big things, if he does what is expected from him, he will be a generational talent.
So with the current market I think the price can be justified and plus the united tax.

Users who are viewing this thread