Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
May have also changed his Occupation to "Under Pressure"
Tempted to have this as background music lol:

I just noticed my occupation is "under pressure" in my profile page lol

Taha Khan 1

School Cricketer
Hi, sorry for spamming but I really do need a bit of help. I made that playface on Photoshop using WYY's template (attaching it in a jpg format) , but I've no idea how to import that in game on my ps4, I don't own a steam account btw. I had to learn Photoshop to create the playface, spent so many hours but can't import it now. There is no tutorial available on how to import it, I tried to search it a lot as well but no luck. Any kind of help will be really appreciated, thanking in anticipation.

Attachments

• playface.jpg
    playface.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Hi, sorry for spamming but I really do need a bit of help. I made that playface on Photoshop using WYY's template (attaching it in a jpg format) , but I've no idea how to import that in game on my ps4, I don't own a steam account btw. I had to learn Photoshop to create the playface, spent so many hours but can't import it now. There is no tutorial available on how to import it, I tried to search it a lot as well but no luck. Any kind of help will be really appreciated, thanking in anticipation.

You can't import it on PS4. Has to be done through steam. You can use the Demo version of the game from Steam to do it though.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
So my audio recording didn't work for some reason and I'm re-recording tonight. Just want to show what the difference is between dslr and phone camera (this is in the tutorial) and why I keep banging on about it lol.

This is mine:
dslr:
John Hutchins3V2TRYONE.jpg ashes_2020_08_11_01_08_23_567.png

Phone (s10+ front camera): - used template eyebrows instead of mine.
HUTCHINS10820201WITHOUTDOUBLE.jpg ashes_2020_09_03_15_50_21_048.png

Phone cameras tend to end up being an approximation of the face template, I'm guessing due to a lack of pixel density so it can't extrapolate enough to make the face representative of itself. This is more a software thing within the game and I hope in the next cricket game, its a bit more forgiving.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So my audio recording didn't work for some reason and I'm re-recording tonight. Just want to show what the difference is between dslr and phone camera (this is in the tutorial) and why I keep banging on about it lol.

This is mine:
dslr:
View attachment 237384 View attachment 237383

Phone (s10+ front camera): - used template eyebrows instead of mine.
View attachment 237386 View attachment 237385

Phone cameras tend to end up being an approximation of the face template, I'm guessing due to a lack of pixel density so it can't extrapolate enough to make the face representative of itself. This is more a software thing within the game and I hope in the next cricket game, its a bit more forgiving.
Surely showing off your nipples is a bannable offence.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Depends if they get on your tits or not.
tumblr_m00p88lzyO1qal9exo1_400.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Uploaded my playface tutorial and within five minutes it got a copyright strike. (some random channel that is known for claiming a bunch of stuff.) I can't challenge it really, as I'm just a random channel with four subs lol. So don't really know what to do atm.

Users who are viewing this thread