Lets Create A Story.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
There has always been rivalry between the villages of Upper and Lower Walton. The Upper Waltonians had a reputation for looking down literally at the Lower Waltonians. It was the Lower village that suggested an annual cricket match between the two in 1958 as a away of getting back at the snobby Uppers.. which they did by winning eight of the first 10 matches. Since then Upper Walton has dominated the annual event. For the past five years it has been former county cricketer Charlie Blackwell that has powered the Uppers to victory in all games with his all round skills..

Last edited:

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
I live in Upper Walton, I look down on one resident in Lower Walton, another woman, she interferes too much in cricket, but not this time as I've been asked to help out with.......

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
...making the tea and lunch and keeping an eye on the dressing room.. But the Upper Walton coach Richie prefers I was playing in the game as he says I am quite good with the willow.

Last edited:

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
A huge shock around Upper Walton one day out from the match when we discover Charlie Blackwell has gone missing from his home. Not Charlie our team's inspiration.. our talisman.....

Last edited:

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
The kettle was boiling and the sandwiches were made, but my mind was elsewhere, where was Charlie Blackwell, he was last seen walking his lapdog, they enjoyed their walks together, something must have happened to them.....

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Evidently Charlie's lapdog Sniffy returned to his home minus his master. Charlie's wife Mercy then contacted the police which has arranged a search of the local area. Richie and the team are frantic with the idea of not having their best player for this oh so important grudge match against the enemy.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
After ringing the police and reporting her husband as a missing person Mercy sat on the sofa and Sniffy jumped onto her lap, she started petting him, as she straightened his collar she noticed the tag which held his details had a different address on it.......

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Now that is odd she said aloud. She took a closer look at Sniffy and was shocked to find that there was a distinct marking on the chest that her dog did not have. This is not Sniffy! She sat bolt uprite in shock.....

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
This was a different Lapdog, Sniffy has disappeared with my husband, maybe if she put this dog on a lead and take him out for a walk he would guide her somewhere, anywhere, she needed answers......

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Mercy may have hit on something. Yet again it may be a trap. This is becoming bizarre said Richie later after Mercy had relayed to him the finding of the strange dog. Why was Sniffy's collar/identity not with him. That seems very careless to me if whoever took Charlie wanted Mercy to think she had Sniffy....

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Mercy couldn't sleep properly that nite, she kept thinking she could hear scratching at the back door, could it be the real Sniffy or her imagination.
The police car sirens in the street brought her back to reality......

Users who are viewing this thread