End Game Dethwing Classic - The Return - Town (Yash. and Till Valhalla) wins

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
No Lynch

I know it sounds absurd, but the town would still live to fight another day, and we could get one more piece of information, which just might reveal who the mafia is. I don't wanna lynch someone because both seem equally fishy to me, and we are on the stage of MYLO.
2 out of 4 lynches will lynch out tv right?

or it has to be more than half?

also, if its the no lynch then one of us is surely dead. so the same dilemma will again occur for one of us in the next round.
(one more thing, if some how the mafia kills either asprin or tv, then please dont get confused and vote out the other one, if you do get confused then mafia got what he wanted)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe it was referring to the mafia rivalry between you two.
Fair enough. But once know he is lying, I didn't realize it could be that.

2 out of 4 lynches will lynch out tv right?
Nope, it has to be a clear majority.

Look guys, I'm totally fine with no lynch. I know I will stay alive 100%. All you two need to decide if it's worth taking the risk of solving it on Day 3 with one of you dead.

As Parth said, we will be back to square one if that happens. The ball is in your court.

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
Look guys, I'm totally fine with no lynch. I know I will stay alive 100%. All you two need to decide if it's worth taking the risk of solving it on Day 3 with one of you dead.

As Parth said, we will be back to square one if that happens. The ball is in your court.
okay @Yash. i am confused as hell after reading this
now i am equally doubted at both of them

No Lynch

@Yash. who ever remains of us, will have to make a very wise decision.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
then please dont get confused and vote out the other one, if you do get confused then mafia got what he wanted)
Don't think this will happen (the confusion). Matching the N1 and N2 investigations, it's clear that either me or TV is faking his result. So even if, hypothetically speaking Im the mafia, I kill off TV then you would be 100% sure that TV was telling the truth and he had insane role.

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
Don't think this will happen (the confusion). Matching the N1 and N2 investigations, it's clear that either me or TV is faking his result. So even if, hypothetically speaking Im the mafia, I kill off TV then you would be 100% sure that TV was telling the truth and he had insane role.
yes i agree to that, hence its all on me or yash whoever remains

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
okay @Yash. i am confused as hell after reading this
now i am equally doubted at both of them
Lol, understandable given the events of the last game. Can't really blame you for that.

This one is a good game and that is what matters. But I suppose CK will have to officially close the day since we are still not at majority with votes.

Asprin -1 vote
TV - 1 vote
No lynch - 2 votes

Or if you two are 100% sure, I'll go with your decision and make it a majority.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm a 100% sure with No Lynch. Better to have one more piece of info than, shoot in the dark.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Alright then,

No Lynch

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Okay, we're in a pickle now. Pretty much the best Mafia game we could ask for, as it boils down to Till Valhalla vs Asprin. Both have the same arguments, and both are experienced enough to trick us. One thing that works in favour of Till Valhalla is that he posted his investigation before Asprin posted his, so he would have needed to predict what would asprin post, in order to frame him as the Mafia.This post does seem fishy to me though.
About the fishy post, my suspicion was based on my gut feeling, I only read your starting were you started assuming tv isn't mafia hence said we should do analysis on assuming someone is mafia.

By the time I typed this message we have a no lynch majority.
One thing I would say is I have played a lot of dethy games and I know how to play if I was claiming I would have gone paranoid cop seeing both of your results first as it would have told that you guys are either sane/naive and paranoid would have been easy.
Asprin made the mistake of making town claim in first round now he couldn't claim paranoid and you guys were sane/naive hence he had to put yash as mafia making it difficult.
Now we can't change anything I believe but be careful of tomorrow.
@Parth D it is assumed that other players should not compare player onkine time on forum in respect to game.
As for me I no longer have computer access and so use mobile to browse and I browse a little bit during my work and would have posted in that others threads as I get time.

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
@Parth D it is assumed that other players should not compare player onkine time on forum in respect to game.
As for me I no longer have computer access and so use mobile to browse and I browse a little bit during my work and would have posted in that others threads as I get time.
gotcha
duly noted

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
About me saying mafia will have difficult time choosing who to kill as he has to nail the sane cop or else the sane cop will get him.
As with the right investigation it's over for mafia tomorrow.
Thinking that from my assumption i belive @Parth D will die as he looks to me as sane cop as Yash has already investigated asprin and got town.
So on my assumption
Ashutosh paranoid.
Yash naive.
Parth sane.
TV insane.
Asprin mafia

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
There has been a hammer bro. Please don't post.

Users who are viewing this thread