End Game Dethwing Classic - The Return - Town (Yash. and Till Valhalla) wins

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Till Valhala caught red handed
I think it's between asprin and parth.
I think it's better to do analysis in the basis of someone being mafia than someone not.

yash just showed how i am cleared and you still put it on me to get your name aside

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I showed you how Parth cannot be the mafia.

If he was the Mafia, which cop would you be then?

These are your results.
R1 - Yash - Mafia ---> Can be Paranoid or Insane
R2 - Asprin - Town ---> Cannot give Town result if Parth is Mafia...
I haven't gone through your analysis yet, i have done one analysis on my kind from where you are not mafia hence said that.[DOUBLEPOST=1606295126][/DOUBLEPOST]
I haven't gone through your analysis yet, i have done one analysis on my kind from where you are not mafia hence said that.
Mind*[DOUBLEPOST=1606295142][/DOUBLEPOST]
Till Valhala caught red handed

yash just showed how i am cleared and you still put it on me to get your name aside
Refer above.[DOUBLEPOST=1606295199][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it's better to do analysis in the basis of someone being mafia than someone not.
I also said I like analysis which main basis is done on assuming someone is mafia.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Ashutosh -> Parth - mafia
asprin -> TV - Town, Yash - Mafia
Parth -> Yash - Town, Till - Town
TV -> Yash - mafia, Asprin - Town
Yash -> Parth - Town, Asprin - Town

Assuming Ashutosh as mafia -

asprin - Sane/ Naive
Parth - Sane/ Naive
TV - Insane/ Paranoid
Yash - Sane/ Naive

Ash is cleared as town :)

Assuming Parth as mafia-

Ashutosh - Sane/ Paranoid
asprin - Sane/ Naive
TV - Insane/ Paranoid
Yash - Insane/ Naive

Assuming asprin as mafia -

Ashutosh - Insane/ Paranoid
Parth - Sane/ Naive
TV - Insane
Yash - Sane/ Naive

Assuming Yash as mafia -

Ashutosh - Insane/ Paranoid
asprin - Sane
Parth - Insane/ Naive
TV - Sane
Yash can't be mafia unless either me or asprin is lying. Yash is cleared as townie hence either me or asprin is insane other is lying.

Assuming TV as mafia -

Ashutosh - Insane/Paranoid
asprin - Insane
Parth - Naive
Yash - Sane/ Naive

Bolding the main excerpt, so it's between me and asprin.
This is what we have been waiting for.
So make your decision wisely @Parth D @Yash.
Lynch Asprin @asprin

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay, pretty much expected that we would narrow down the list today.

I'm very much regretting not being active on Day 1 and most of day 2 to participate in the discussions (had informed CK about the reason after N1) with a hope that it doesn'taffectour chances. But as you all have already analyzed, it's between me and TV.

According to the investigations, my best bet is the following:

Parth -> Naive
Yash -> Sane
Ashutosh -> Paranoid
asprin -> Insane

That very much sits well the town setup. Granted that Parth and Yash roles can very well be reversed, but I've a feeling the above should be it.

The only thing I don't seem to get is the choice of TV's reveal. Portraying oneself as insane is risky (when playing as mafia). Not sure if he miscalculated or thought he would get lucky with other reveals.

Or maybe he wanted to cash in on my absence and claim insane early on to give him the advantage.

And to add,
I write this with a heavy heart
A bit dramatic, don't you think? Almost like he was trying to paint hinself as non-mafia.

Lynch: Till Valhalla

@Yash. @Parth D

I'm telling you, trust me on this. This is the game here. I'm sure TV is smart enough to capitalize on the reveals, so it's on our hands to end it right away.

Also, may I suggest letting TV add something before that please? Really want to know his thought process on what made him go for the insane reveal....

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Okay, pretty much expected that we would narrow down the list today.

I'm very much regretting not being active on Day 1 and most of day 2 to participate in the discussions (had informed CK about the reason after N1) with a hope that it doesn'taffectour chances. But as you all have already analyzed, it's between me and TV.

According to the investigations, my best bet is the following:

Parth -> Naive
Yash -> Sane
Ashutosh -> Paranoid
asprin -> Insane

That very much sits well the town setup. Granted that Parth and Yash roles can very well be reversed, but I've a feeling the above should be it.

The only thing I don't seem to get is the choice of TV's reveal. Portraying oneself as insane is risky (when playing as mafia). Not sure if he miscalculated or thought he would get lucky with other reveals.

Or maybe he wanted to cash in on my absence and claim insane early on to give him the advantage.

And to add,

A bit dramatic, don't you think? Almost like he was trying to paint hinself as non-mafia.

Lynch: Till Valhalla

@Yash. @Parth D

I'm telling you, trust me on this. This is the game here. I'm sure TV is smart enough to capitalize on the reveals, so it's on our hands to end it right away.

Also, may I suggest letting TV add something before that please? Really want to know his thought process on what made him go for the insane reveal....
You are questioning my insane reveal while you're doing the same here.
Atm either it's me or you from deduction.
I am not gonna ask anybody to trust me I will just ask them either lynch asprin or don't lynch anybody as it is MYLO and the game will end at night.
If you guys don't lynch anybody today then mafia will have a tough game ahead as he won't have that much options to kill but I suggest we lynch Asprin

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
You are questioning my insane reveal while you're doing the same here.
Atm either it's me or you from deduction.
I am not gonna ask anybody to trust me I will just ask them either lynch asprin or don't lynch anybody as it is MYLO and the game will end at night.
If you guys don't lynch anybody today then mafia will have a tough game ahead as he won't have that much options to kill but I suggest we lynch Asprin
@Parth D @Yash. @asprin

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm sorry, but how does this work? There is the night kill and someone will die. Are you asking one of them to sacrifice themselves so that you could live another day? Because obviously you will kill one of @Parth D or @Yash. and keep me alive to pin the blame on on Day 3. Not making much sense here pal.

Really weird gameplay. Not sure if it's because you see yourself getting cornered.

Yash and Parth D, I hope that should make it clear as to who is lying. TV's suggestion is to let one of you guys get killed and rob you off your victory or lynch me. Sounds about right :spy

You are questioning my insane reveal while you're doing the same here
Right, except that I know I'm not lying.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Okay, we're in a pickle now. Pretty much the best Mafia game we could ask for, as it boils down to Till Valhalla vs Asprin. Both have the same arguments, and both are experienced enough to trick us. One thing that works in favour of Till Valhalla is that he posted his investigation before Asprin posted his, so he would have needed to predict what would asprin post, in order to frame him as the Mafia.
This post does seem fishy to me though.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
A bit dramatic, don't you think? Almost like he was trying to paint hinself as non-mafia
Maybe it was referring to the mafia rivalry between you two.

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
After thorough analysis of all the posts from the start of this thread

my vote is going in favor of nudging out TV

even after keeping apart the deductions parts,

the way TV is texting, it seems a bit unnatural at times,
something that a mafia would do.

We lynch either TV or Asprin in this round
If we guess the right one, we win
If we guess wrong, then its game over as mafia will kill someone else in the night and only 2 will remain

If we do not lynch anyone, one of me or yash will get killed (i assume the real mafia is not stupid enough to kill asprin/TV in the night. If he does so then he will dug his own grave and both me and yash's vote will come to either of the remaining one between asprin/tv.)
Then again in next rount 3 people will remain, asprin, TV and one of me or yash
Obviously TV and Asprin will vote each other (i assume the real town police is not stupid enough to lynch me/yash and give mafia the game)
Then in such a case we are back to square one of lynching either TV or Asprin

well if after all this time, if we are going into the same confusion in next round, then what is the point of not lynching this time around?

So clearly the statement of TV of either lynching asprin or not lynching anyone doesnt make sense.

Hence,
Lynch: Jack Ryder Till Valhalla

It's all on @Yash. now

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
doesn't make sense as per my upper post

again, not at all true based on my upper post

having less options to kill for mafia is a good thing for him and not a bad thing

its game over for you TV

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
One thing that works in favour of Till Valhalla is that he posted his investigation before Asprin posted his, so he would have needed to predict what would asprin post, in order to frame him as the Mafia.
@Parth D What about this tho?

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
@Parth D What about this tho?
balance of probability

TV knew he had to post before asprin as asprin was not here and tv was seen posting in other parts of the forum
if he would have waited for asprin, doubt on TV would have increased

hence, he HAD to post before asprin

may be he got lucky or may be he anticipated in a better way

either way, if you add everything and not just that one thing, majority of points go against TV for now

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
No Lynch

I know it sounds absurd, but the town would still live to fight another day, and we could get one more piece of information, which just might reveal who the mafia is. I don't wanna lynch someone because both seem equally fishy to me, and we are on the stage of MYLO.

Users who are viewing this thread