No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
England: Foakes, Anderson, Burns, Rashid, Vince, Dawson from Hampshire.

Australia: Short & Bancroft (although Both fixed via individual player search under your ID + the screen shots we've previously shared here), Henriques and I think Christian need fixing.

Bangladesh: Shakib Al Hasan, although suspected he's probably similar to what you've done with Stokes just to boost to the level he should be at given you can't add 5 blocks to all-rounders.

Have checked all other national teams (all correct) All the other domestic leagues you've done since July, they are fine.

Side note, Sunil Narine' DSC JHB bat came through blank for some reason & possibly anyone else who uses it in lasted update. I already had it so just reassigned it to him. I also got rid of one of the two MRF bats, given they're pretty much the same design. Gave everyone VK's version and deleted "De Villiers 17" version. I also have Shubman Gill your used bat, deleting the one you made for himself given he's sponsorless for now.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
England: Foakes, Anderson, Burns, Rashid, Vince, Dawson from Hampshire.

Australia: Short & Bancroft (although Both fixed via individual player search under your ID + the screen shots we've previously shared here), Henriques and I think Christian need fixing.

Bangladesh: Shakib Al Hasan, although suspected he's probably similar to what you've done with Stokes just to boost to the level he should be at given you can't add 5 blocks to all-rounders.

Have checked all other national teams (all correct) All the other domestic leagues you've done since July, they are fine.

Side note, Sunil Narine' DSC JHB bat came through blank for some reason & possibly anyone else who uses it in lasted update. I already had it so just reassigned it to him. I also got rid of one of the two MRF bats, given they're pretty much the same design. Gave everyone VK's version and deleted "De Villiers 17" version. I also have Shubman Gill your used bat, deleting the one you made for himself given he's sponsorless for now.
Yeah, I had a look and shared those in the England squad (just reshaped England 2021) but it does not unfortunately update other versions of those players. For example Lancashire contains the 'wrong' James Anderson.

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
Yeah, I had a look and shared those in the England squad (just reshaped England 2021) but it does not unfortunately update other versions of those players. For example Lancashire contains the 'wrong' James Anderson.
Oh yeah of course. Next Country summer share they will all be correct.
Just checked and all England and Australian players bar Foakes have come through with new perks.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
They'll have a new one next series
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread