Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Obviously the content of the DLC doesn’t interest me (well the Hundred/CPL bit anyway, I’m pleased WI are licensed though even though I don’t play “current” teams), but the fact of it pleases me in the sense of there being a new patch at the same time and hopefully a couple of other patches too in the coming weeks/months. I bought the DLC even though the patch is free, as I want to support cricket gaming and games makers.

They haven’t done anything about the legspinner’s line when bowling around the wicket to a right handed batsman - regular and repetitive massive wides. The only solution I’ve found is to take over the AI, switch to over and bowl a ball before switching back to batting.

Would hope this gets considered for looking at.

actually this isn’t working. As soon as you switch back the bowler immediately goes back around the wicket. Unplayable. @MattW

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Hello - i add players to the new lisenced WI team and close the game. When i reopen the game everytime i don't see the added players. Is this happening to all of yiu or just me?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Not a bug as such but when the 100 is shortend for a rain delay it says game reduced to 15 overs it should of course say 75 balls.

USA

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
its been out since july 16, go to the store on xbox, search cricket 19, scroll down the page of cricket 19, you will dlc there.
Thanks. Was looking for a standalone listing. Did not realize it was within Cricket 19.

gleebo41

School Cricketer
In new patch, all stuff has fined tuned except Overthrows causing 4 runs as those are also increased.
Has anyone noticed same.
I have figured out how to stop that.
Treat the throwing timer as trying to throw the ball in a quick and flat as possible and obviously the green part for a direct hit on the stumps. But this can also create slighty wayward throws. So we are seeing an increase in overthrows. But if there is no run out chance wait till fielder collects the ball cleanly and just tap The button to throw to bowler or keeper it will be slightly slower but still at a good pace and it will be right over the bails so no overthrows. It definitely works. It’s like Big ant are moving towards using the power bar as a run out chance and taping it just for an easy throw to the keeper. You will notice the power bar doesn’t automatically start like it did pre patch.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Genetic pitch marker and field ball marker are these 2 option removed can anyone confirm me.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Genetic pitch marker and field ball marker are these 2 option removed can anyone confirm me.
They have been returned to the genome pool, yes. ;) Seriously though, not sure.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Are the DLS methods more accurate now after the update? Or are they still showing incorrect results? Once I was playing a T20 Match where the AI was all out for 124 at 16.4 overs itself. The Match was interrupted due to rain before the second innings started. But the DLS methods tells me to score 98 runs in 10 overs. I was completely baffled. I am no expert in the DLS method but I am pretty sure that the runs to chase mustn't be this much! I hope they fixed or at least improved this system in the game.

Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
I think it's a great addition that can hopefully be built upon/expanded and with a unique 'Draft Mode' of its own.

Definitely agree that more customised modes would be popular; having different formats, setting the pool of players, number of teams. I'm sure even @blockerdave or @Mouseydread would enjoy having a draft for their legends teams.

Likewise, sharing draft lists, might be interesting. I started making some retro IPL teams a while back. If I could share a custom draft that people would be able to download (which then downloads the teams and players - or maybe allows them to be used in some kind of cloud function) but have a tournament that is unique for everyone.

Being able to enter yourself into drafts for franchise tournaments in career, even if you have no chance of getting picked up, would be a far more interesting way to do it than telling you the likelihood you might get offered a contract. How much more exciting would it be if you finally, after several years of entering drafts, got picked? If this was the case I would like to see some tuning done to how players are drafted by the AI. If I'm getting drafted to CSK and, instead players like Moeen Ali and Sam Curran, they're going for Gary Ballance and James Anderson, I'd feel a bit let down. If it looked at mentalities, with a weighting to specific types or also perks rather than just skill level.

Online drafts - allowing people to join a host for a live draft - to set up tournaments would be very welcome by online players. Although, I don't know what makes online players happy.
drafts for historic? YES PLEASE!!!

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Are the DLS methods more accurate now after the update? Or are they still showing incorrect results? Once I was playing a T20 Match where the AI was all out for 124 at 16.4 overs itself. The Match was interrupted due to rain before the second innings started. But the DLS methods tells me to score 98 runs in 10 overs. I was completely baffled. I am no expert in the DLS method but I am pretty sure that the runs to chase mustn't be this much! I hope they fixed or at least improved this system in the game.
Probably should be 80 runs. But I'm not quite sure.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Patch is good still expected few minor things to be fixed still missing.
1.Online leg byes or byes batsman run single but batsman don't change ends in next ball.
2.still batsman plays a shot ball goes towards boundry then sudden edge to keeper.
3.a.Non striker run out bug still there batsman keeps dancing outside .
b. Runner slides bat in still run out given.
4.Early jump late release still pitch marker goes invisible.

5.Licensed Gayle is to short and skinny.
6.Generic pitch marker is disabled.
7.Field ball marker is disabled.
8.Catch drops have increased after latest patch.
I did not post in bug report as it has been posted numerous times but no action taken.

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
222.PNG

the update gets stuck at this point and it doesn't go further, tried restarting the system twice. it starts downloading the 13 GB update again,

any solution for this?

Users who are viewing this thread