Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

D

Deleted member 185125

Guys like honestly, we need to stop annoying him. The guy is not bound to respond back to us but he does. Let’s acknowledge it.

Also, for Steam and PS users, the game is not “BROKEN” game anymore. Yes it’s not perfect but let’s support them while they fix and follow the protocol. I think l ROSS has been very patient with us but some of those comments/people are crossing the line. I wouldn’t be surprised if he completely stops responding back soon and then we would have nothing left but to sit and wait for those patches without any communication!! Let’s support them together
Game is still broken at many aspects. And almost completely broken for Xbox users. Let's accept that this has been the worst release till date. And all what Ross is doing is damage control. Reputation and trust means a lot in the industry. While I appreciate the efforts being put I by BA and Ross, we also need to realise that this is the nature of the industry and the customers will react this way, if not worse (There are enough examples around us). I feel the customers of this game has been extremely patient considering the condition of the game when it was launched and from what I have seen, almost majority of the customers are in complete support to make this game better.

johanna

School Cricketer
Guys like honestly, we need to stop annoying him. The guy is not bound to respond back to us but he does. Let’s acknowledge it.

Also, for Steam and PS users, the game is not “BROKEN” game anymore. Yes it’s not perfect but let’s support them while they fix and follow the protocol. I think l ROSS has been very patient with us but some of those comments/people are crossing the line. I wouldn’t be surprised if he completely stops responding back soon and then we would have nothing left but to sit and wait for those patches without any communication!! Let’s support them together
This might be a rant, but not directed at you.

While I agree that annoying someone is not really a good solution, for anyone involved, the game is still broken, at least for me on PS4. I would even say that the game that is paid for doesn't work as expected, it is game-breaking when it limits what I want to play and how I want to play it. I can put up with offside shots not working, markers missing, the ball becoming invisible, hair poking out of the helmet, funny run cancel animations that get you out, pace bowlers taking c&b out of nowhere, fielders refusing to pickup the ball, when they do the keeper refuses to collect it etc., all these are something I am willing to look past and would even go on to ask people to wait for patches.

But I got Cricket 22 solely to play career mode, I can't get past 1st season as a captain and I can't get selected for the international team. If I do, my save file gets corrupted, which BigAnt has said that they cannot recover. I am forced to decline captaincy for all teams and sim few games here and there so that my selection for international stays at "fair way off" every time it progresses further.

While there might be other modes in the game, I cannot be bothered to play those and I am not going to play those just because the developer hasn't fixed career mode. It's like asking a car owner who bought the car to drive, to use the car as a glorified bookshelf until the issues get resolved and praise the manufacturer for at least getting something out for the full money that has been paid.

I honestly don't understand what "Ross is patient" will do for the buyers. Buyers can be patient with him and the studios to fix the game because that is the best possible outcome for everyone.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has anybody noticed on PS5 after the latest update that England's Test caps have turned black?

johanna

School Cricketer
Yeah, someone shared a tweet from Ross in this thread. But for some reason I do not seem to have the PS5 version in my library when I login on the PS5. It just shows the PS4 version. I'll login later today to see if the store has it listed as a free game or something like that, if not I'll reach out to them over email or a ticket.
I had to search up Cricket 22 on the PS Store, then the product page had "Learn more" instead of "Buy now", on clicking that it showed me error E2-00000000 (yes, a lot of zeroes), then it took me to my library and now I can see both PS4 and PS5 versions. Hope this helps if anyone else faces the same issue that I did.

So I've started the download for the PS5 version. Here's hoping that the career bug isn't on this as well.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
I'm playing on PS5.Why have my West Indies team still got them stupid white test caps.I thought they were a licensed team.Is there anyway I can adjust this? I've noticed in some pictures that this has been rectified.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any feedback on how is the game after 1.11 patch in PS4??

Ricky14

County Cricketer

Yes agree with you..I read his tweet and immediately I felt how much the stress he and his team is taking.

I just thought if we all can contribute some money and buy them a cake and a bouquet as a thanks and let them know there are fans who absolutely love BA.

I also know this plan sounds funny but if it can make someone's day better then why not..if any PlanetCricket user who is in Melbourne can deliver the cake and bouquet it will be great! I am ready to contribute.

Users who are viewing this thread