Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any update about UK xbox testing results?

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Yes agree with you..I read his tweet and immediately I felt how much the stress he and his team is taking.

I just thought if we all can contribute some money and buy them a cake and a bouquet as a thanks and let them know there are fans who absolutely love BA.

I also know this plan sounds funny but if it can make someone's day better then why not..if any PlanetCricket user who is in Melbourne can deliver the cake and bouquet it will be great! I am ready to contribute.
I am in bro. We can find some online stores who can deliver it to their office.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Yes agree with you..I read his tweet and immediately I felt how much the stress he and his team is taking.

I just thought if we all can contribute some money and buy them a cake and a bouquet as a thanks and let them know there are fans who absolutely love BA.

I also know this plan sounds funny but if it can make someone's day better then why not..if any PlanetCricket user who is in Melbourne can deliver the cake and bouquet it will be great! I am ready to contribute.

I'm too long in the tooth to get angry at a games company for releasing a half finished game. There have obviously been outside pressures at work here, COVID, lockdown, time pressure to release for the Ashes, maybe publisher pressure from NACON, who knows.

But...sending them a cake and flowers because they're fixing a broken game is ludicrous IMHO. They're not doing this for you or for me, they're doing it to try and prevent financial damage to the business caused by people requesting refunds and repair the reputational damage this omnishambles has already caused.

I do have sympathy for Ross and more so the team at the coal face but there is no way they did not know the state of this game on release day.

Hanav Baxi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I'm getting more bat-pad wickets with spinners than usual. This has been the case for me throughout C-19 and even now on latest steam patch of 22.

This is ruining my test match experience. For me, the easiest way to take wickets is bringing on an off spinner with a short leg in place, Ai will defend the ball (bat-pad) caught at short leg.

I played a test at old Trafford and Ash took 8 wickets on a grassy pristine track and most of his wickets were bat-pad.

Can anyone kindly suggest me any slider changes?!

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
I'm getting more bat-pad wickets with spinners than usual. This has been the case for me throughout C-19 and even now on latest steam patch of 22.

This is ruining my test match experience. For me, the easiest way to take wickets is bringing on an off spinner with a short leg in place, Ai will defend the ball (bat-pad) caught at short leg.

I played a test at old Trafford and Ash took 8 wickets on a grassy pristine track and most of his wickets were bat-pad.

I havent seen many bat pads at all when ive had the short leg in, what AI level are you playing on?

Hanav Baxi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I use these physics sliders for English conditions.. What should I change to reduce the number of bat pad wickets I get with off spinners?

Custom difficulty- (Physics)

Spin bowling bounce: 41
Spin bowling flight : 31
Pace bowling swing: 92
Pace bowling revolutions: 20
Spin bowling drift: 25
Spin bowling revolutions 5
Pitch friction -50
Pitch bounce 47
Ball friction- 55
Ball bounce- 50
Shot force- 25

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
This really needs fixing - look where hes pulling that ball from, 7th or 8th stump, and you see this way too often.

Its a shot batsman in the real world would never play, they would 100 times out of 100 look to play that through the offside.

View attachment 259772
Bro some of these problems have been existing in previous iterations too.
It does pisses me off sometimes but you kind of have to ignore it and enjoy the game.
Just like this I can give you 5 more points where the real feel of test cricket is lacking bcoz of how AI plays.
Yesterday I played as aus vs nz on hard difficulty and you wont believe that in the first innings of NZ batting kane williamson made 50 in less than 50 balls on a Grassy/dry perth wicket.
not bcoz of my bad bowling but bcoz in this game AI is way too aggressive when playing deliveries outside off stump.
They just dont care about the swing or bounce and starts hitting balls outside off stump from the word go like it is nothing.
And AI has this weird setting that bcoz they have to maintain the run rate of 4 so they'll eventually try to hit you for boundary at the end of each over if you bowl 5 good balls at the start.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Anyone else facing this issue? I'm playing career mode. I've been selected to Indian state team from club level. However for limited over matches the team wears whites and plays the match with white ball.

D

Deleted member 185125

I am also getting quite a lot. Dont think any slider is going to fix it.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any update about UK xbox testing results?
Looks like English working day continues to day 2 …. Hahaha

@MattW can you plz check and confirm for xbox patch ? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread