Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
@WealeyH I faced exactly the same thing you mentioned yesterday. First Class debut as a bowling all-rounder, in a green pitch (Kerala VS Odisha). Batted first, the seamers were continuously bowling on the 6th stump line and swinging the ball away or in to me. That felt really good. Score around 320 runs and Started bowling.

The ball was turning like crazy in a green pitch. See the image for reference.
1640268989544.png

And then I was been tonked for 6 an over for the entire innings but I picked up 7 wickets as an off spinner on a green pitch. Maybe Odisha is a bad battign side but it was truly surprising to see ball turning so much. The plus side was I got 7 varieties of wickets and only one of them was bat pad.

#1 35:11 batsman trying to work it on the leg side, caught by short leg.
#2 37:37 batsman trying to work it on the leg side, LBW
#3 39:55 Batsman slogging to leg side, caught by deep backward square leg.
#4 40:35: batsman trying to play to cover, inside edge, caught by Keeper.
#5 46:45 batsman trying to play a straight drive, caught and bowled
#6 53:40 Batsman playing a cover drive, caught in covers.
#7 102:13 Lower order batsman was strining a good partnership with the middle order set batsman. Drifted one wide outside off stump, he played between covers and point and was caught by 3rd slip.

The Video is quite long, that's why I've mentioned the timings for each of wickets. Overall it was satisfying to see all mode of wicket dismissals but the ball turning so much on a green pitch was a bummer.

Nix71289's #Cricket22 Career episode 4 - First Class Debut - YouTube

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can someone confirm if they can edit the home side lineup in any competition or tours after the latest patch? It is not working for me at the moment and I am on ps4.

Why they introduce new bugs with each patch? This is really annoying
Can anyone help me with this, so that I can raise a ticket

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Chaotic first over start to my Ashes Series with the ball. Starc continues to terrorise Burns' stumps :lol

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
it is not a big thing..They are not fixing offside shots issue in play now or competition mode. I lost interest in playing one side shots..I have raised ticket on December 9th and it is still being processed. @MattW
Every ticket raised will be in processing I guess but Ross said they read it as they come. I have reported this issue as well but not a deal breaker for me. Each individual here will have different issues that annoys them the most. For me it is the lineup thing and for you it is the offside shot thing.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Every ticket raised will be in processing I guess but Ross said they read it as they come. I have reported this issue as well but not a deal breaker for me. Each individual here will have different issues that annoys them the most. For me it is the lineup thing and for you it is the offside shot thing.

People also need to realize their sole priority at the moment will be Xbox.. no point chucking out gameplay tweaks for steam and playstation when they can get Xbox patched yet.

Fingers crossed once that’s done.. rapid patching will stop and we get some work done on the gameplay

Andrew Terry

School Cricketer
The occasional ball that comes down without the marker on it really does make me crap myself*.

*figuratively speaking
Too be honest I like this and wish they connected it to player ratings , like batter skill at judgement or bowlers disguise rating. But I'm sure it's just a bug ha

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
There is SO much to dislike in this video !!
It’s comical to say the least, you don’t see it in the video but the first run out the strikers end umpire is the one that raises the finger :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread