Cricket 22 Academy Creations

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So here is Ian "fixed" Took about 10 more minutes. @wasteyouryouth @blockerdave and everyone else, what do you think? I think this version is better, though I like the other one too! At the moment I have put him on the academy, but not updated the team he was already uploaded to (World 80s) in case you want to keep the old one.

View attachment 260762
If they can just merge the roman style fringe with those long flowing locks we'd have a nice cricketer mullet.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So here is Lord Ian of Beefy, "fixed".

Took about 10 more minutes. @wasteyouryouth @blockerdave and everyone else, what do you think? I think this version is better, though I like the other one too! At the moment I have put him on the academy, but not updated the team he was already uploaded to (World 80s) in case you want to keep the old one.

View attachment 260762

that's very good i think

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Here is an example of Brian Lara, it took me about 5 minutes to set up his basic face then another 15 minutes tinkering around with the creation until I got something of a decent 1st likeness of the left handed genius. With more time I could improve it but it is at this stage trial and error. His jaw could still do with a bit of work but I think you would agree there is a likeness. (at least I hope so!). Also I would add nose root is very important because I've found that really does line up the eyes, his eyebrows could do with being raised a touch but is takes a bit of trial and error and is only good as the editor itself, especially with styling options.

At the end of the day you could spend hours on it and like I do go back to something you did not like, I know that I made a decent fist of Ian Botham but I know his nose root is too wide, I also know Richie Richardson has an interesting nose!

View attachment 260754
Could we see the picture you worked from, I did not see Lara in the face ;)

andrew56

Club Captain
Just tried to create a player and found it hard to get it looking like that person.
I found that there wasn't much features to make face look real unless playface.
Also tried to make team kits and didn't have much patterns to make kits design real.
Hope they can you db14 creating players features

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Could we see the picture you worked from, I did not see Lara in the face ;)
I think it's to each their own, for me it works this is a younger Brian Lara and no where near perfect.

However it does represent a base to work from for me using the tools available. :)

Last edited:

Disharies

#ready2strike
RCB...
LQ
Sydney Thunder
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Nepal
any one making county teams?

Roooooot

Club Cricketer
Is there an easy way to make players look older by adding age lines around the eyes and forehead? All my players look fresh out of school...

Users who are viewing this thread