Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
@MattW what is it that BA don’t understand about spin bounce that is too low? I’m playing on a hard pitch with spin bounce on 80 and still it hits the pad under knee high. I think the sliders are broken again. 1 patch 3 bugs
If you read the description of that slider, it is only applied to spin deliveries that use the "bounce" input. It isn't all spin deliveries, sadly.

Universally spin bounce is still far too low in comparison to seam across the board, I agree.

To get a realistic amount of bounce with a spinner from a standard delivery, I think you'd need a pitch bounce slider number that would make most standard seam deliveries sail over the keeper.

Cricket_god

Club Captain
If you read the description of that slider, it is only applied to spin deliveries that use the "bounce" input. It isn't all spin deliveries, sadly.

Universally spin bounce is still far too low in comparison to seam across the board, I agree.

To get a realistic amount of bounce with a spinner from a standard delivery, I think you'd need a pitch bounce slider number that would make most standard seam deliveries sail over the keeper.
Spin bounce most probably affects speed and flight affects bounce.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
The Customer Support person must have had a brain fade.

It is a good news , I can keep updating the kits
thats just wrong, i am 3 years into my career and then downloaded my provincial teams, all logos, names etc updated just fine

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
OK, have done some further testing with career mode & bounce appears to work as expected/intended on all dry pitches with all types of bowler, but all other pitch types (grassy, grassy/dusty, grassy/dry, standard) are just plain broken & there's no bounce at all.

It's like they've hard coded the pitch bounce to the absolute minimum or it's glitching to minimum bounce for all pitch types except hard.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The fifth and final test of Ashes 2021-22 already started, when are we going to get a bug free Cricket 22 - The official game of Ashes ??

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Ridiculously slow running outfielders bug has been returned to the Xbox (Series X) version :(.

Setting the ideal input power boost & power boost timing window to zero helps, (although, I always have both set at 0 anyway).

Setting the shot force to 40 also helps mitigate too. You'd think they'd at least start to have a handle on certain changes having certain knock on effects by now with this many patches!! (Manifestly not.)

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
My Disappointment level reaches the same height of sixes in the game now... Every straight sixes is feels like golf shot... after latest (1.18) patch, even with shot force set it to zero and ideal, aggressive power boost and both power boost set it to zero, still I can hit the sixes with ease... Any bowl, bowl on leg or Yorker length is too easy to hit six... Day 01 patch and first couple of Patches are real gems for gameplay... But now, it feels like they replace all gameplay with Cricket 19 codes...

Jofra

School Cricketer
Read that searching in the community is fixed.

Go onto the xbox series x version to test and stuck again on the downloading teams screen...

I'm almost ready to give up on this game now. Let's play a match and see if some of the issues there are fixed

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
After todays patch
- balls still disappearing
- after completing run, on crease run out bug is back
- fielder again started to forget the catch at 11th hour
- play face and eyebrows messed up

@MattW can you plz look issue 2 and 3 at earliest. Thanks

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Also the tailenders are top scoring again in shorter format. This is just getting ridiculous. Maybe Ross should employ new people that knows what they are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread