End Game SimKit Mafia - ASHUTOSH,MANISH, RUDI and ABDULLAH wins

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As I see it, mafia were clueless because Yash wasn't the one they ordered a kill on.

Oh come on asp. You are too experienced a player to post that type of thing. And if you were really town, you surely wouldn't try and bring out a PR as there are more town PRs than mafia. I sense a foul play here.

Lynch: asprin
I would definitely question this lynch. What I mentioned earlier was a logical possibility. It doesn't take a genius to come to that conclusion. So I'm not quite sure what foul play you see here. I would be very surprised if the other's didn't think the same way.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I would definitely question this lynch. What I mentioned earlier was a logical possibility. It doesn't take a genius to come to that conclusion. So I'm not quite sure what foul play you see here. I would be very surprised if the other's didn't think the same way.
The foul play is why would you want to out a town PR this early in the game? Only because you wanna know who to target at night being a mafia. The townies protect each other especially the PRs rathers than openly outing them just like you did or were trying to do so.

I am sure now you are trying to mislead here. My lynch stays.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
I haven't played much mafia here recently but are you playing for the first time?
I played just one game long back. That too was a trial run for me. So i am evidently still a rookie here.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@Till Valhalla do mafias know each other? Also do they know who among them are PGO?
The answer to both your queries is yes. And I feel you should be knowing that mafia work as a team so they definitely.know each other and if you read the link TV posted about PGO, surely they know who is PGO. 2 out of 3 are.

This can be an honest question on your part being a new player or a very cunning way to make others believe you are a townie. A slight FOS on ParthD too for this.

Also for town to win, we need to talk guys. Only by doing that and successfully lynching we can win or we will be eliminated at night in no time. So speak up. Out of 9, the 3 mafias don't care what discussion takes place here. They will just fill it up by posting which won't have any significance or try to mislead.

Rudi has been unusually quiet from his standards. Month end is done away with but still..

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
The townies protect each other especially the PRs rathers than openly outing them just like you did or were trying to do so.
This isn't the only angle, right? Why can't it be anti-town PR? And as I already mentioned, my statements aren't that of a big deal as you're making it out to be. Getting a feeling that you're trying to do a number on me.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
It's just too soon to boot someone because of a hunch and no evidence imo. If we lynch a Townie we can end up at 3 mafias and 4 town by the end of night 2 or even worse if someone visits a paranoid gun owner

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
This isn't the only angle, right? Why can't it be anti-town PR? And as I already mentioned, my statements aren't that of a big deal as you're making it out to be. Getting a feeling that you're trying to do a number on me.
It's not about town or anti town PR. But your logic that the night was delayed because me getting replaced is something I can't digest easily. Especially as you aren't a newbie and resorting to such posts might only mean you trying to mislead people in my direction..

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It's just too soon to boot someone because of a hunch and no evidence imo. If we lynch a Townie we can end up at 3 mafias and 4 town by the end of night 2 or even worse if someone visits a paranoid gun owner
So what we do? In that fear we let the day slip by and not find anything concrete which can only happen with discussions and pressure lynches.

We townies can only win by lynching and taking risks. Mafia as is want us to go to the night quickly and if they get a townies lynched in the day is an added bonus for them.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
So what we do? In that fear we let the day slip by and not find anything concrete which can only happen with discussions and pressure lynches.

We townies can only win by lynching and taking risks. Mafia as is want us to go to the night quickly and if they get a townies lynched in the day is an added bonus for them.
I don't disagree with any of this but at this point it's just someone's word against another. I do find it strange that Parth didn't even know that the mafia members act together tho.
Ideally by Day 3 some of the town power roles can help with info

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Players
@Yash. - Night killed
@Ashutosh.
@GOKUL RAJ KAMARAJ SUB: @Gaurav_7
@RUDI
@Manish.
@asprin
@ABDULLAH
@Neptune
@CooldiPargi
@Parth D

Setup -
3 mafia - with two being paranoid Gun owners
1 cop
1 roleblocker
1 doctor
3 vanilla townie
1 survivor

1646381453053.png
Day 2

PC members were clueless, so were the mafia. Everybody logged in the morning to run the game but one person didn't come online.

@Yash. Is dead
He was Yash, town member.

@Gaurav_7 replaces @GOKUL RAJ KAMARAJ

@Ashutosh. @RUDI @Manish. @asprin @ABDULLAH @Neptune @CooldiPargi @Parth D

9 members alive. 5 to hammer
Follow the rules.
Any doubts message me

Night 1:

"PC Members were clueless"
1 cop
1 roleblocker
1 doctor
I take it the cop investigated a fellow townie. The role blocker blocked a fellow townie and the doctor saved someone that didn't require saving.

" so were the mafia"
3 mafia - with two being paranoid Gun owners
Could be:
  • Mafia targeted Yash and killed him
  • Yash targeted a mafia PGO and got killed - which doesn't make sense if you read the Day 2 OP. If the Mafia also were clueless it means either one or two used their PGO or they didn't.

Don't understand why the day 2 OP/write-up interpretation is such a issue. Not everyone sees stuff the same
Rudi has been unusually quiet from his standards. Month end is done away with but still..
Included a screenshot above for you. My activity shouldn't be questioned as @CooldiPargi , @Manish. and @ABDULLAH hasn't posted much either and I honestly had my month end to sort out.

BIG FOS on Parth D and Abdullah at the moment:
Parth D who always, but always prepares well for any event here on PC, all of the sudden doesn't know the scum can communicate :facepalm my lynch stays on him for now.
ABDULLAH - Two posts directing his attention on me (the mod had to point out that roles were assigned randomly
Post automatically merged:

Just want to add here about the survivor. I take it he doesn't care who kills who as long as he survives, right?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Just want to add here about the survivor. I take it he doesn't care who kills who as long as he survives, right?
That's how I'm interpreting it as well. So probably will want to keep a low profile.

Users who are viewing this thread