End Game SimKit Mafia - ASHUTOSH,MANISH, RUDI and ABDULLAH wins

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Your intros/descriptions are always something to look forward to.

your SimKit hype has reached heights you didn't imagined, you are feeling it might not match the expectations and have to decided to kill it
:eek: Do you read minds?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Review/Comments time -
Day 1 - Players should have commented a little more, just 1 or 2 more pressure lynches or even No lynches to move the day forward, but given it was day 1 and a lot of new/ish players, can't complain.
I would say mafia was leaking all over the place, gave all types of hints.
The first point that struck me was - SimKit is about to release the next day. But how did those three members put their efforts to make it a failure? Did asprin purposely leak it?
Correct me if I am wrong, They worked hard all night and their work was successful. Since the members of PC assembled to find the culprits, I am referring that bold statement to mafias that they worked hard. If that is the case they must have got the simulator before launch(leaked or anything) else asprin or his character must be one among the mafias.
Aye. The only person who might want to sabotage simkit would be Manish. Problem is we don't know who is who.
Straight up revealed two mafia characters.

Night 1 - Given the dearth of activity on day 1, night 1 was always about shooting in the dark. Yash. hit a bullseye with his target Manish. but unfortunately he was also a target of the mafia. I think we can his luck ran out, he wasn't even the first choice for the kill but in the end became a vital step.
Town other PRs also shot in the dark but I would say they missed.

Day 2 - Replacement for Gokul came in Gaurav who lit the fire under the belly of this game(I don't think I have ever given MVP but).
Another day another mafia leaking.
Apologies for not posting on day 1. I did not come online on Sunday and Monday so I missed the day 1.

I have read all the posts and writeups and here is my outcome.

There are two possibilities -

(I am assuming there is a mafia godfather and two PGOs.)
  1. Both paranoid gun owners did not arm themselves or they arm themselves but town PRs did not target them and Yash was killed by the mafia godfather.
  2. Mafia godfather was role blocked and Yash had a PR and targeted one of the PGOs and that PGO armed himself.
setup doesn't tell anything about godfather. yet the godfather talks about him.

Gaurav VS Asprin was the main event of the day. Nothing more substantial.
Night 2 - If I was mafia, I wouldn't have killed mafia as Gaurav vs Asprin was getting intense and I would have believed it would have lead to dividing townies.
The town PRs were again clueless in my opinion. As Neptune saved himself again, I would have suggested analyze the day better and then see who could have been target. Fair play to him if he thought he was a target.
Parth again blocked Abdullah, I think because he believed this
Clearly only one person is dead right now that means role blocker was very sharp to block the right person. Then again it was mentioned that mafias themselves were shocked.
I see a lot of their players were astounded by mafia were clueless comment in the writeup but if it was a PGO kill, I would have been more clearer like on N3 writeup. Given the writeup I would have said that the kill was normal and my roleblock wasn't effective and moved to another target. Always a learning opportunity.

Day 3
After killing Asprin I think the other mistake from Mafia was this.
Would you say it is fair to suspect you as scum, seeing you were cunning asprin hard day 1 and 2?
if it came from a rookie/newbie I would have said they were new hence tried to frame the other person who was fighting hard the killed person a day before. It is never that in my opinion.
Are they trying to frame Gaurav by this?
Well analyzed.
Player interactions with one another - scum will try and avoid each other

Ashutosh
ManishRUDI
ABDULLAH
Neptune
CooldiPargi
Parth DGaurav
Ashutosh
X
:tick::tick::tick::tick::tick:
Manish
X
:tick:
RUDI:tick::tick:
X
:tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick:
ABDULLAH:tick:
X
:tick:
Neptune:tick::tick::tick:
X
:tick::tick:
CooldiPargi
X
Parth D
X
:tick::tick:
Gaurav:tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick::tick:
X
Scum were bad with questioning themselves. I don't think they ever raised a FOS on each other. THINGS all townies missed,

Unlikely:
Gaurav - been actively trying to get players to chat. Put pressure to try and get someone to slip up. Frustrated
If I was Gaurav I would have used this against Rudi later on when he again turned his focus on you as he gave some valid reasons for you to be not mafia.

If I was town and seeing a lot of members were against role reveal I would have tried for character reveal, would have still given something to work.
Mafia made mistakes in their claims but got fortunate the town members become inactive that could have counter claimed. They also claimed character from teammates which would have lead to chaos for them as anyone got lynched and they would have counter claimed against their teammate automatically.

@Yash. @Ashutosh. @Manish. @RUDI @asprin @Neptune @ABDULLAH @CooldiPargi @Parth D @Gaurav_7

Just my thoughts.
Post automatically merged:

:eek: Do you read minds?
Just evil one's

Users who are viewing this thread