End Game SimKit Mafia - ASHUTOSH,MANISH, RUDI and ABDULLAH wins

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Guys might I just remind you all that the characters and roles were given at random. We cannot connect a role by who claimed to be who.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Guys might I just remind you all that the characters and roles were given at random. We cannot connect a role by who claimed to be who.
Oh really? So you mean asprin character cannot be a cop? The guy who created simkit has to be town and cop role suits him the best. Rudi character as RB sounds correct too. You are just playing with the town here..

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
What info? You are just tying way too hard to not get lynched..
Two lynches by two all of the sudden buddies is hardly cause of concern to me. I never had to try hard as it is only you gunning for me and your rookie goon following your every move (Parth who agrees with everything you say).

Unlynch
Lynch: Gaurav

You prove to us now that you are not fake claiming. You are hellbend in getting me out of the game since the get go. When I called you out you redirected your attention to Parth, then Neptune and then Abdullah. Now Ashutosh is also a goon. Sowing confusion as you go along.
So you are a VT, I am a VT
You know I am a Vanilla Townie
Post automatically merged:

Oh really? So you mean asprin character cannot be a cop? The guy who created simkit has to be town and cop role suits him the best. Rudi character as RB sounds correct too. You are just playing with the town here..
You are ready to lynch a townie based on a character name? My gosh you are desperate!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So for you Rudi, Parth who has claimed Role blocker is a mafia goon along with me? Wow!

People just open your eyes and lynch Rudi! It is clear he is the mafia. Get your votes in and do it!

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
So for you Rudi, Parth who has claimed Role blocker is a mafia goon along with me? Wow!

People just open your eyes and lynch Rudi! It is clear he is the mafia. Get your votes in and do it!
If he is indeed a role blocker let him block me then and see if anything happens. We both know he won't! He only role claimed because of the pressure I put on him earlier on. More than likely Yash or asprin was the real RB.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
If he is indeed a role blocker let him block me then and see if anything happens. We both know he won't! He only role claimed because of the pressure I put on him earlier on. More than likely Yash or asprin was the real RB.
:facepalm

So Rudi the character will be mafia aligned? You are posting bullshite now!

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
@Ashutosh. @Manish. @RUDI @Neptune @ABDULLAH @CooldiPargi @Parth D @Gaurav_7

DAY 3 Ends Night 3 Begins.
Lot of talking happened but has this clear the minds of the PC or are they still confused.

Send in your night actions. in case of inactiveness a night role isn't filled I will take it as no action.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for the delays, and a frustrating game.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
The town finally had some sense in their actions. After successfully doing his job, he was relaxing but he found out he is also banned from PC.
@Parth D is dead. He was Rudi, town.
Another townie went to his target but there he found out his access has been revoked for the day but these restlessness made his target think that he is out for him and he shot him.
@Neptune is dead. He was Abdullah, town.

6 people were left but that wasn't enough to save PC.
@Ashutosh. @Manish. @RUDI @ABDULLAH win.
mafia - @RUDI - Manish newcomer
mafia - @Manish. - Till Valhalla - destroyer
mafia - @Ashutosh. - Asprin creator
survivor - @ABDULLAH - Ashtosh
cop - @Yash. . - Yash.
roleblock - @Parth D - rudi
doctor - @Neptune - abdullah
vt - @asprin - parth D - make 3 posts atleast
vt - @CooldiPargi - GRK
vt - @GOKUL RAJ KAMARAJ @Gaurav_7 - Neptune

Night 1
Yash. investigates Manish - got mafia.
Parth D blocks Abdullah
Neptune saves himself.
Ashutosh kills Yash
Rudi is armed.

Night 2
Parth D blocks Abdullah
Neptune saves himself.
Ashutosh kills Asprin.

Night 3
Parth D blocks Neptune
Neptune saves Manish.
Manish is armed hence Neptune is killed.
Ashutosh kills Parth.

Any clarifications ask me.

If any New player wants me to help them assess, happy to help.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah okay well played. Manish's claim of being asprin and a cop was brilliant. But I was mostly correct about Yash being a PR, Rudi and Ashutosh being mafia.

I had a thought where asprin the creator of the simkit might be mafia aligned but passed it off thinking this was a newbie game so won't be that advanced. Did they know Yash was a cop?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Thanks @Till Valhalla and kuddos to us scum and @ABDULLAH :D

My apology @Gaurav_7 for the frustration and @Parth D if I said something inappropriate (was in deep character)
Naah I know, it's okay. You guys played well but this setup was hugely tilted towards being anti town. In 9 people, 4 were anti town and those PGOs were absolutely ridiculous!

*Not blaming TV here but just what I feel. I enjoyed the game, this is what brought me back to PC so yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread