End Game SimKit Mafia - ASHUTOSH,MANISH, RUDI and ABDULLAH wins

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
So technically the game was over before the day of round 2 as with 4 non towns and 4 towns. No way the game moved on to kick someone as no one would have gone to a majority.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So technically the game was over before the day of round 2 as with 4 non towns and 4 towns. No way the game moved on to kick someone as no one would have gone to a majority.
Nope, day 2 town could have lynched a mafia. Night 2 the doc could have saved a townie. You cannot say it like that. It is how the roles work. And who targets who.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Well played mafia. That was pretty impressive
The claim by Manish was very bold and strong.
I literally went to save Manish on N3, i was that convinced :facepalm

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Well played mafia. That was pretty impressive
The claim by Manish was very bold and strong.
I literally went to save Manish on N3, i was that convinced :facepalm
Why did you not defend yourself when we peeps tried to accuse you? When you weren't the mafia and we're actually a townie

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Why did you not defend yourself when we peeps tried to accuse you? When you weren't the mafia and we're actually a townie
I mean i tried but there's not much i could do. Can't really give evidence of being doctor other than maybe claiming early which i should have done in hindsight

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You played well Neptune, you did. The mafia had this in their favor, the characters too were easy to claim as town. asprin as cop and town aligned was what turned out to be the trump card.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
this in their favor, the characters too were easy to claim as town. asprin as cop and town aligned was what turned out to be the trump card.
I have my reasons for Asprin to be mafia.(what did you think a game hosted by me with PC as theme will have Asprin as a hero) jokes aside I tried to justify the roles and win/lose conditions as soon as I find time I will post them all and try to review some game.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I have my reasons for Asprin to be mafia.(what did you think a game hosted by me with PC as theme will have Asprin as a hero) jokes aside I tried to justify the roles and win/lose conditions as soon as I find time I will post them all and try to review some game.
I get it. asprin as mafia fits fine here. Just that I did not think in that direction even after the thought crossed my mind

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Hopefully nobody is offended.
At first the roles were going to be from all PC players but in the end I kept them from the people involved in the game excluding one as I included TV too because I felt him being a thorn in Asprin's work well, and if we include both SimKit threads, the 2nd highest posts were by TV.
Asprin character was made mafia because we know Asprin hasn't released SimKit yet for valid reasons(More like excuses). TV would always try to stop his work. Hence their goal was same they made an unconventional partnership(hinted in the write-up)

@Neptune
You are Abdullah, you are interested in taking more staff roles and hence trained yourself to save a profile from getting hacked.
You are town doctor.
You can name one person every night and the person will be saved from attacks.

You win when mafia is eliminated.
@Gaurav_7
You are Neptune, the attack on PC Simkit has made you believe that you can help.
You are town vanilla.

Your vote is your power.

You win when mafia is eliminated
@asprin
You are parth D, you are highly invested in PC and this attack has made you feel you should help in anyway. But unfortunately you don't have any powers.
You are town vanilla.

Extra losing condition
since you are Parth you have to make at lease 3 posts every day or else you lose if you are alive and town wins.

Your vote is your power.

@Parth D
You are Rudi., you being an admin you have taken a keen interest in solving this but your lack of technical expertise doesn't make you an ideal candidate for investigations but your powers give the ability to remove anyone's access.
You are town roleblocker.

You name one person every night and you can stop them from using their abilities if they have.

@ABDULLAH
You are Ashutosh, you don't care what happens around you, you just want to survive.
You are 3rdparty - Survivor
You win with either party if you remain alive when either mafia is eliminated or mafia is in the majority.
@CooldiPargi
You are Gokul Raj Kumaraj, you want to help PC after this attack but you aren't ready for powers.
You are town vanilla.

Your vote is your power.

@Yash.
You are Yash., you being a staff member you will have responsibilities for this attack, using your powers you can investigate profiles.
you are town cop.

You can name one person to be investigated every night.

@Ashutosh.
You are Asprin -your SimKit hype has reached heights you didn't imagined, you are feeling it might not match the expectations and have to decided to kill it.
You are mafia godfather.

@RUDI
You are Manish - The upcoming sim developer, the launch of SImKit threatened your position and you decided to smash it before it launches. You form an unconventional team up.
You are mafia henchman.

Extra Abilities:

• Paranoid Gun Owner: During one night of your choice, you may arm yourself. If any players successfully target you that night, they will die.
  • You have to decide this on your own here.

@Manish.
You are Till Valhalla -Your rivalry with Asprin is famous, you can't let him release a sim, so you stop it.
You are mafia henchman.

Extra Abilities:

• Paranoid Gun Owner: During one night of your choice, you may arm yourself. If any players successfully target you that night, they will die.
  • You have to decide this on your own here.
Extra win condition
If Asprin(the game character not the user) is on the brink of hammer, and you put the deciding vote, you win even if you die later on.

Users who are viewing this thread