End Game SimKit Mafia - ASHUTOSH,MANISH, RUDI and ABDULLAH wins

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But your logic that the night was delayed because me getting replaced is something I can't digest easily
You're harping on about the same thing. I also do not get why that would warrant a lynch. At best it maybe suspicious but a full on lynch?

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
I take it the cop investigated a fellow townie. The role blocker blocked a fellow townie and the doctor saved someone that didn't require saving.
If this is indeed true, then Yash must have been targeted by the mafia, otherwise we would have seen multiple kills

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You're harping on about the same thing. I also do not get why that would warrant a lynch. At best it maybe suspicious but a full on lynch?
A single lynch on you and you're worried?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
How does it not make sense?
Day 2 OP suggests both town and mafia were clueless. As I indicated, Yash being killed by a PGO is possible, but why would TV suggest both were clueless?
That's my interpretation anyhow.

Guys, please post during the day phase. We cannot afford to go into night 2 without finding some clues. Technically scum can get up to three kills if we get it wrong/clueless again.

@CooldiPargi your thoughts? @ABDULLAH I know the mafia games are new to you. Your thoughts on Gaurav lynching asprin and on Parth D that is clueless about the Mafia chat?

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
1. Mafia's were clueless - On what basis the mafia were clueless ? In my assumption -
a) As everyone said he might have target a mafia and the he is one among 2 having a paranoid gun and used it.
b) But TV mentioned another point where one member isn't online. So did the mafia choosed members based on their online activity ?

Since TV particularly mentioned about activity and clueless, these 2 points are having more possibility as he was not targeted by a paranoid gun owner. Moreover it was just a random kill.

On other hand, in worse case if the mafia used paranoid gun to save him, then why TV related Yash's kill to activity ? Then who was mafia's main target ?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
12-18 more hours for day to end, maybe extended if needed.
On mobile so can't post the lynch count.
9 Alive 5 needed to hammer.
@Ashutosh. @RUDI @Manish. @asprin @Neptune @ABDULLAH @CooldiPargi @Parth D @Gaurav_7

shane-warne-ap.jpg

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The day of launch, SimKit failed to launch with no trace.
Only a creator knows it product thoroughly, and as it says no trace was found of its failure. Only person with complete knowledge could either manipulate or erase all the traces. Slightly it narrows my views towards 1 or 2 people.
Now next thing,
Manish pointed out that Asprin might had leaked or say manipulated simkit, but why? Why would a creator do such things to its own product. Here's my thought It could have been all pre-planned by the Mafias to take out somebody who knew about them. Yash was the first contender on their list, he got trapped in this simkit failure scandal and got lynched. Not to forget yash pointed his fingers on Asprin first.
Asprin is always around the clouds of suspicion, even bothered when Gaurav pointed him.

Lynch - Asprin.

Interesting thing is even mafias were clueless, that's quite surprising bcos they all work together. So, my prediction until I find some strong clues is that there's a mole among the mafias. This mole might want to push himself to top tier by framing his mates or something like that sort of stuff.

Sorry guys, for being too late. Was busy with college's related stuffs hence couldn't follow this thread.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I would like to clear one thing for all.

Only a creator knows it product thoroughly, and as it says no trace was found of its failure. Only person with complete knowledge could either manipulate or erase all the traces
This seems to indicate that your basis for lynching me is that I'm the creator of SimKit. Just want to clarify that while I indeed was the creator of SimKit in the real world, in this game my character is anything but that.

And if you're going by Yash's only post which stated:
Since, Asprin was the person creating SimKit, he should've been the one stopping it.
(a) Yash may also have thought that I'm playing the role of the creator in this game
(b) His lynch on me was a running gag courtesy the great @Till Valhalla

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
One thing I want to point out is. Why did Rudi just for the sake of lynching someone just decided to lynch me.

Like his literal post was let's Lynch parth d. Cause why not.

Like who does that in a mafia game? Logically? Without any evidence in the first place.

If someone is a townie, he might never do something like that ever.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
One thing I want to point out is. Why did Rudi just for the sake of lynching someone just decided to lynch me.

Like his literal post was let's Lynch parth d. Cause why not.

Like who does that in a mafia game? Logically? Without any evidence in the first place.

If someone is a townie, he might never do something like that ever.
Like who - happens every game, lol. It is called a pressure lynch to get you to talk.

This counter post seems a little bit of fluff that you and your goons thought out. Hell, what a lame counter post. Wish I was a fly on the wall in your goon chat!

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
9 Alive 5 needed to hammer.

Can we please get some activity guys? TV is going to close the day if there is no activity.

Lynch count:
asprin (2) - Gaurav / CooldiPargi
Parth D (1) - Rudi

Users who are viewing this thread