Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Don't really care if it's the Queen of Shiba and the Pope doing coding and artwork on this game, we've all paid for it right? Fact is we have worse AI than DBC14 four months after release, so perhaps you could "crack some skulls" down in Melbourne rather..

I'm going on the assumption that this game was sold under the pretext of some authenticity and realism. Granted it's going to never get it perfect, but this is basic stuff now.

RDB3

Club Cricketer
Does anyone know what the R 0 stand for next to each fielder?

Attachments

• 20220329_235003.jpg
    20220329_235003.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone know what the R 0 stand for next to each fielder?
That is the fielder's rating at the position they are in. Means that for those players their fielding skills/proficiencies aren't filled out.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I missed the calamity. So allow me... to start it up again! I think the game is in a perfect state and nothing needs changing. If you can't play spin then git gud bro. If you have lag, time to dump that 2008 graphics card. Ross Symons is a deity!

Last edited:

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
@MattW Hoping to see gameplay fixes in this patch. I think before we even get to any online tournament, career fixes etc, we need basic gameplay fixed so each and every type of audience can enjoy playing cricket. I am listing the very very basic issues we are facing right now. Once these are fixed, most of us can start playing and then you guys can move to career mode fixes and additional changes.

Offside shots are good now.

1) Need to fix fielding issue with close fielders not collecting the ball properly
2) No direct hits anymore. No fast throws. Every time there's a run, the ball is thrown in hands of bowlers/wicket keeper
3) Superhuman wicketkeeper catches
4) A lot of extras are being considered now
5) Leg side flick shot (Grounded) is mostly bad/pad even on ideal timing
6) The pull shot is still not fully fixed. Hook works but pull is still an issue

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Increased Indian Challenge Cup teams 10 is awaited update... Thanks now I can play IPL...
Improved fielding... Hope it really improved this time around...

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Isn't it true that points 1 and 2 have the same literal meaning?
I'd guess one is just increasing that specific competition by 2 teams, should you wish to play that comp with any teams you like.

The other point is adding the two specific new teams, should you want to play the IPL with the teams involved irl.

Users who are viewing this thread