Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Spinners being OP is an understatement- I’m just unable to witness AI scoring anything beyond 150-180. I’ve played 10 ODIs and can say that I’ve substantial data points to call this game broken atm.

The openers start well and then when you bring the spinners on, the AI just collapse - green top, standard hard, dusty tracks doesn’t really matter. This is a deal breaker and needs immediate attention as rest can wait.

I played one today and just gave up again 10th time in a row where the AI just can’t play the spinners.
at-least very few have guts to say game is broken or speak the truth

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
lets hope Improved fielding means this time no front diving, present mind fielders during catches. throws will landed at stumps, no useless overthrows, no football feature, no fielders walking at boundary after stop ball etc

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sadly most of the players asking for 10 teams and pyrotechnics etc but not about gameplay improvement. That's what we have again to wait for another 2 weeks.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Sadly most of the players asking for 10 teams and pyrotechnics etc but not about gameplay improvement. That's what we have again to wait for another 2 weeks.
They have been trying to improve gameplay. Problem is when one thing gets improved, four other things get broken or are in a lesser state than before. I still think the game peaked with the 24/2 patch.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
They have been trying to improve gameplay. Problem is when one thing gets improved, four other things get broken or are in a lesser state than before. I still think the game peaked with the 24/2 patch.
Yeah but what we can do with increased teams in competitions without stable gameplay?

luckysoni

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I was already playing ipl with 10 teams with custom competition with a custom t20 match designer where t20 match has 3 drs and drs also doesn't lost after umpires call... With default round robin league setting as 2 matches against each opposition....
Although it's a welcome in career mode if India t20 selection is working and player is selected now(not playing career since a few days so don't know)...
I would've liked some more batting, bowling, smartness ang toughness from AI and fielding improvement is already thr,
And most of all i needed that they rectify stupid game breaking special shots slow motion issue ..... It doesn't trigger everytime but needs to be looked at for sure becuz when it does, it breaks the immersion totally .
Overall looks decent patch, let's see how it plays.

Hope it is like that Feb patch which was best till now...

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Broadcast camera 1 fix. Thanks for that. Been irritating me for long, the zooming out issue.

Users who are viewing this thread