Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
The fielding is going to have to be nigh on perfect after this update if that's the only real gameplay change.

Quite incredible that a team supposedly working night and day on the game has only managed to alter one aspect of the gameplay. It's not like there are a large amount of other changes either, hence why they've doubled on the same addition but just reworded it. I used to do this on university assignments when I was struggling to make the word count.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
one issue I'm sure sm people are gonna come up with.
The six distance measurements are pretty in accurate. I hit a couple of sixes and they are showing 140, and 136 m respectively. Gotta be the biggest ever in the history?
Hope the mods are braced for it :sweat:

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
one issue I'm sure sm people are gonna come up with.
The six distance measurements are pretty in accurate. I hit a couple of sixes and they are showing 140, and 136 m respectively. Gotta be the biggest ever in the history?
Hope the mods are braced for it :sweat:
How is the fielding looking?

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
How is the fielding looking?
Im still playing bro i havnt looked at fielding in detail I will play a game in full and let you know. Obviously can't make a quick judgement

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You clearly don’t like the game.

Isn’t it time you moved on?
U r absolutely right… at current state, its most buggy product by BA even its 10 yrs to them in cricket industry…

I already moved on but why i came back here that ppl keep praising or defending buggy stuff with features or same old story different team work different stuff despite gameplay is broken or changing ppl tag with LT instead looking own blunders patch after patch.

Still with broken gameplay, Even after 4 months in today patch as well, 90% cosmetic s*** and 10% in name of fielding improvement. Really hats off to BA

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
U r absolutely right… at current state, its most buggy product by BA even its 10 yrs to them in cricket industry…

I already moved on but why i came back here that ppl keep praising or defending buggy stuff with features or same old story different team work different stuff despite gameplay is broken or changing ppl tag with LT instead looking own blunders patch after patch.

Still with broken gameplay, Even after 4 months in today patch as well, 90% cosmetic s*** and 10% in name of fielding improvement. Really hats off to BA
Glad to hear you've moved on.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
How about fps. After update
Bro to be honest I have never had issues with fps on my pc (1080p) and looks the same. But I am playing a match of the 100 now and the field setting for the first two overs is this: not sure what to make of it

@midhun333
1648641676950.png

Attachments

• 1648641545226.png
    1648641545226.png
    2 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Bro to be honest I have never had issues with fps on my pc (1080p) and looks the same. But I am playing a match of the 100 now and the field setting for the first two overs is this: not sure what to make of it
View attachment 265747
BA might have thought it is 100 overs instead of 100 balls

Users who are viewing this thread