Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure. But my career save file is tapping the watch for changes in C22.
I've a noob question. While batting against Spin how do you predict the variation? For ex how do you know if he is gonna bowl the traditional off spin, or doosra? or an arm ball. Been playing since Day 1 but never understood this aspect.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've a noob question. While batting against Spin how do you predict the variation? For ex how do you know if he is gonna bowl the traditional off spin, or doosra? or an arm ball. Been playing since Day 1 but never understood this aspect.
They tend to be a bit more obvious with custom sliders. Generally speaking I leave and block anything unless its a full toss or half volley.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
I am won the game in BIGANT ONLINE but still my fair gameplay bonus is minus why ?

yogispidey

School Cricketer
Why is no one talking about the lack of pitch deteriorating in Test matches? It looks the same all 5 days.

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
This is why I always find the feedback after couple hours funny. People report back that things are fixed that haven’t even been touched.

I don’t mean you inparticular…
Don't know for sure if it's an anomaly but in that particular match AI could not play a single well timed shot in those 12 deliveries, it was like they are intentionally wanting to get out by any means possible.

It definitely wasn't like that in 4 other matches I played yesterday.

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England

I look for the drift in the air to judge the spin (or lack thereof if it's going straight on coupled with the pitch marker), but that's purely out of habit from lord knows how many deliveries faced from spinners.

Zxcvbn

School Cricketer
I have a question that in tests even with the highest difficulty it is very easy to just shuffle across the stumps and play a shot to square leg comfortably no matter what the AI completely fails to tackle it if you apply this tactic
I can easily score at more than a run a ball while also keeping in hand my wicket as long as I can with the AI offering no resistance
We just cant force ourselves to not play to square leg
This problem does not bother too much limited overs but tests become tasteless
Does not anyone notice this and think the movement of the better should be restricted
I request you to keep playing grounded shot to square leg for singles in a test match and observe how many times you end up on the losing side
The official ashes becomes slighted with this

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Anyone know how to deal with the play face is full thing? I hardly have any!
Never heard of that issue before, for bats and icons yes but faces? Stumped on that one sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread