Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why do you comment on cricket are you part of a pr team? Are you a member on Anti Malik PR squad?
Nice comparison.
What Malik's supporters do is a coordinated pressure campaign by influential people, not a guy posting online

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Nice comparison.
What Malik's supporters do is a coordinated pressure campaign by influential people, not a guy posting online
I can also see coordination between the anti group.

If I remember correctly Malik got some showbiz popularity too after his marriage. He definitely made some friends in that circle.

If I see someone spewing negative words about my friend I will reply without instructions or anything.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I can also see coordination between the anti group.

If I remember correctly Malik got some showbiz popularity too after his marriage. He definitely made some friends in that circle.

If I see someone spewing negative words about my friend I will reply without instructions or anything.
Can’t believe i fell for it

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Should Shadab be the next captain of this side?

I reckon he's got enough batting ability to be at seven in tests (not like there's any other candidate out there) especially if Faheem and Rizwan bat around him. Could also solve the sole spinner issue in SENA countries if he just focuses on his bowling to suit tests a bit. Even if he's only a fifth bowler though I can see it being a huge asset to the side. He's already a gun in the other two formats. Seems to have a good cricketing brain and has been an ultimate team player. What more could one ask for?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Should Shadab be the next captain of this side?

I reckon he's got enough batting ability to be at seven in tests (not like there's any other candidate out there) especially if Faheem and Rizwan bat around him. Could also solve the sole spinner issue in SENA countries if he just focuses on his bowling to suit tests a bit. Even if he's only a fifth bowler though I can see it being a huge asset to the side. He's already a gun in the other two formats. Seems to have a good cricketing brain and has been an ultimate team player. What more could one ask for?
He has handled the captaincy brilliantly for Islamabad, but that’s just T20s. Not a bad call at all, the only worry being workload.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Shaheen needs a year of rehab at least
Hopefully it's not that bad and he can be back for the PSL. Definitely rest him for the home Tests against England and NZ
Need to fix a few chinks in the armour, beginning with the Powerplay approach. The excuse of not trusting the middle order is out of the window now.
Open with Haris and Babar. I’m afraid that only one of Rizwan and Shan can keep their place at 3. Two anchors is the absolute maximum.
Bring in Azam Khan. Brutal spin hitter, improved against pace too.
Shadab, Azam and Iftikhar to float at 4-5-6, depending on the matchup. Nawaz at 7, i guess. Or if you leave out Wasim Jr. in turning conditions, Asif is the perfect seven, with Nawaz at 8.

Babar
Haris (wk)
Shan/Rizwan
Shadab
Azam/Iftikhar
Iftikhar/Azam
Asif/Wasim Jr. (at 8)
Nawaz
Shaheen
Naseem
Haris
This is my ideal T20I team, for reference