Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Hester

County Cricketer
Random thought - I remember on an old PES game - may have been 2010 - that you could download sound files of specific crowds that had been uploaded by the community. You could then import these crowd chants / songs into the game for team specific chanting. Even on console.
I wonder if this would be possible with C24....

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Random thought - I remember on an old PES game - may have been 2010 - that you could download sound files of specific crowds that had been uploaded by the community. You could then import these crowd chants / songs into the game for team specific chanting. Even on console.
I wonder if this would be possible with C24....

This is still a thing in the newer PES titles. I assume you’d have to make basic sound clips and code them for specific instances in a match and then open them up for a system of modding whilst ensuring that nothing breaks in all of this. It should certainly be possible.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Exactly and I am sure it will happen in a week's time too. Much better than online media release (which can be accompanied by the TV ads regardless)
Okay and who told you that?
You know that you're looking dumb, right?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
A proper Jofra Archer at last.
Ah its not about stadium licenses only , it's about photogrammetry as well. Hopefully they will mocap some current IPL cricketer as well , Preferably a batsmen.

Can we have a thread for random cra*p and keep this to official stuff??
I'm sure @Ed Smith could create a separate thread for only official communications.

Last edited:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Ah its not about stadium licenses only , it's about photogrammetry as well. Hopefully they will mocap some current IPL cricketer as well , Preferably a batsmen.
I fear they would mo cap Surya Kumar Yadav very fine leg slog shot he plays and people spamming that when the game comes and then complaining the AI is dumb.. Because his shots does make the bowler look like a fool.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread