Cricket 24 - General Discussion

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
But atleast in Indian edition, generated players names in career mode should sound genuine...
They'll be the same in all versions, only difference I assume will be different colours for start screen/menus etc like they do now with Aus/Eng, but even then you can change it in the settings.
Post automatically merged:

My guess is, if this is genuine, all those IPL teams rumored will be in this edition.
They'll be in all editions

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I was hugely disappointed with the tame body proportions even at the highest adjustable levels in C22. I want a thicclord as my player character dammit. I hope that option comes in C24. Thicclords in game or we riot.
There were better options than Cricket 19 when you had virtually no variation in body shape.

I do think more body shape options would be an improvement though. Even with licensed players, there doesn't seem to be much done to get realistic proportions.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
There were better options than Cricket 19 when you had virtually no variation in body shape.

I do think more body shape options would be an improvement though. Even with licensed players, there doesn't seem to be much done to get realistic proportions.
It is an artistic take by BA on the expression "you all men are the same"

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England

Minor point, it also makes for very boring, samey looking umpires when everyone has to be a stick figure.

1693840132342.png
1693840232647.png
1693840900744.png

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
this guy name majeed made cricket22 kit so rrealisticly
371821942_628947256015739_4627495256255165815_n.jpg

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Another minor point, and sadly far down the wish list behind the actual game play working as it should, but I hope the stadium editor takes steps forward this year.

I'd love to be able to head out and play at this little beauty. If someone with the requisite skills can create it for me, that is ;)

1693902768108.png
1693902900455.png

Users who are viewing this thread

• PJ13