Cricket 24 - General Discussion

issue

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
1695320625741.png

I think big ants working on Cricket 24 may be from long period of time, already i see some of Tendulkar shots mo-caped @Azamkisran

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Since I last played c22 I’ve sold my ps5 and purchased an Xbox series x. Am I right in thinking c24 won't be out on Xbox day 1 ?

I’d be happy with c22 with better fielding and the biggest annoyance for me was the complete lack of any atmosphere in any stadium apart from the imbeciles with the trumpet singing Jerusalem for 20 secs at the start of some England games. Atmosphere was there in c19 so why did it disappear?

You should be in prison :P

T.J.Hooker II

Club Captain
Community Professional showing off his exceptionally realiable sources again with patch notes that seem to be cobbled together from DBC 14.
That's when the lofted sweep got added.

I don't remember grounded advance strokes being enabled via patch after release but maybe they were. I certainly remember when they got switched off again.

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Shared by Blogsroom in Twitter:
Narendra Modi Stadium
"World's Largest Cricket Stadium"
to be featured soon in #Cricket24 Game. From graphics point of view it looks from Cricket 24 as the seats design is almost same in BAs cricket games.. Hope this is it.

20230922_062523.png20230922_062526.png20230922_062529.png20230922_062531.png

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Shared by Blogsroom in Twitter:
Narendra Modi Stadium
"World's Largest Cricket Stadium"
to be featured soon in #Cricket24 Game. From graphics point of view it looks from Cricket 24 as the seats design is almost same in BAs cricket games.. Hope this is it.

View attachment 283704View attachment 283705View attachment 283706View attachment 283707
Could be AI generated and AI might have taken reference from existing BA game.

With the launch of AFL on XBOX, we may start receiving updates on the game .

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
The only thing that I got excited about when they announced 50 Licensed stadiums because face scans and all cannot trust them with the way it went in cricket 22 but stadiums you know it would be done well and they look good and also run well on potato PC too..
So yeah with stadiums more the merrier as I love to play across different stadiums even while playing career mode as it brings different feel to it..
It's like the whole team of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka took flight to Sydney to play a state level match, crazy thing which would never happen in real but can be done in the game.. That's fun..

Ricky14

County Cricketer

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
The only thing that I got excited about when they announced 50 Licensed stadiums because face scans and all cannot trust them with the way it went in cricket 22 but stadiums you know it would be done well and they look good and also run well on potato PC too..
So yeah with stadiums more the merrier as I love to play across different stadiums even while playing career mode as it brings different feel to it..
It's like the whole team of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka took flight to Sydney to play a state level match, crazy thing which would never happen in real but can be done in the game.. That's fun..
To anyone who knows about them as a studio, I think trust is on the floor right now after Cricket 22 and AFL 23's launches, plus the last moment delay of Rugby.

If they truly believe radio silence and a launch without fanfare is the way to go, it only lowers my expectations significantly. I hope week one sales reflect that while people hold of to see just what the game has to offer.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Spot on! I would wait a month or two to see how the game has come out. Wouldn't want to rush like last time
To anyone who knows about them as a studio, I think trust is on the floor right now after Cricket 22 and AFL 23's launches, plus the last moment delay of Rugby.

If they truly believe radio silence and a launch without fanfare is the way to go, it only lowers my expectations significantly. I hope week one sales reflect that while people hold of to see just what the game has to offer.

Last edited:

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India

This is PSA to wait till reviews to buy the game as half baked game and waiting for patches is injurious to mind and heart
Post automatically merged:

Whatever this guy says opposite happens lol , consistency

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Request people not to jump and buy the game and wait for initial reviews. If the game is bad and if we all buy it chances are less in getting it patched properly. Where as if the game is bad and the sales is poor they will be forced to listen to us. If the game is good well and good let's all buy it and hope it wouldn't be made bad with further patches.

Users who are viewing this thread