Cricket 24 - General Discussion

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Requesting once again not to buy the game without looking at the gameplay. Every person makes a difference. The only way we can make them understand gameplay is important is by not buying the game.
The big thing was fielding upgrade and it hasn’t been mentioned once I don’t understand it That was by big gripe with c22 the awful fielding the batting and bowling I can live with

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
The big thing was fielding upgrade and it hasn’t been mentioned once I don’t understand it That was by big gripe with c22 the awful fielding the batting and bowling I can live with
I agree .. batting is good.. bowling is average at best... fielding is terrible... if bowling and fielding gameplay is upgraded I would buy the game.

I was one of the biggest supporters of big ant at launch for c22. When everyone blamed them I was basically taking stand (which sounds so idiotic now). And one simple question at Ross he blocked me for supporting Anmol. Regardless of that I would buy the game to support BA as they are the only cricket making company. But they have to give some respect to the customers and not treat us like shit.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I'm just going to preface this by saying I am far from an equipment junkie, it really isn't something that moves the needle for me, but even I couldn't stomach this one:
1696406386451.png
1696406463700.png
:thinking:

Good luck to anyone who's getting this today, tomorrow, or anywhere close to release date. There does seem to be a hefty number of red flags around, but hey, maybe they're unfounded? Guess we'll find out.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I agree .. batting is good.. bowling is average at best... fielding is terrible... if bowling and fielding gameplay is upgraded I would buy the game.

I was one of the biggest supporters of big ant at launch for c22. When everyone blamed them I was basically taking stand (which sounds so idiotic now). And one simple question at Ross he blocked me for supporting Anmol. Regardless of that I would buy the game to support BA as they are the only cricket making company. But they have to give some respect to the customers and not treat us like shit.
I totally agree with @Nithin Antony. Let's not jump to any conclusions unless they show a gameplay video. The game could be good or bad and we will know it in less than 24 hours. If it is terrible or even like C22, why should we buy and support them? Again after two years, they will come up with the same "game" and sell it to us. Then we wait for a number of patches to get a good functioning game out of it. Rinse and repeat. This has been somewhat the case after the release of C19

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I’m intrigued to try DBC 14 again given all the nostalgic talk around it recently. @Dutch tried it recently I believe, how was it like in relation to the newer games?
Graphically, although the faces were more obvs bit as “photorealistic”… it was way ahead in terms of depth and texture quality… everything since has been cartoony

Users who are viewing this thread