Cricket 24 - General Discussion

when they captured kkr and rajasthan royals?

View attachment 284389
RCB and CSK two of the most loved 3 franchises is missing. Wonder why they dint get the licenses else almost all good Indian players would have got covered.
Post automatically merged:

I looked it up and IGN have an article saying they’re also included. Did we also get a confirmation from the developers themselves?
Nope

Missing out on just two IPL sides is a big deal too. If only the rest of the package turns out to be as good…

They could have built it with DBC14 engine with new animations and graphical update. I really love how DBC14 was and still love it till date.
For PC DBC14 + the fearsome tweak mod remains the best cricket game ever, with unparalleled depth. The amount of kit options was off the scale. The way the bowler's height could affect length. Just amazing.

On console, the lack of AI edges / modding capability made, for me, c19 better from a gameplay perspective, though it still couldn't match dbc14 for depth. i'm not sure c22 upgraded anything gameplay wise on c19.

For PC DBC14 + the fearsome tweak mod remains the best cricket game ever, with unparalleled depth. The amount of kit options was off the scale. The way the bowler's height could affect length. Just amazing.

On console, the lack of AI edges / modding capability made, for me, c19 better from a gameplay perspective, though it still couldn't match dbc14 for depth. i'm not sure c22 upgraded anything gameplay wise on c19.

I’m intrigued to try DBC 14 again given all the nostalgic talk around it recently. @Dutch tried it recently I believe, how was it like in relation to the newer games?

PS5 version is available at virgin megastore but not yet the Xbox version , this is pathetic

Some one from Dubai who want ps5 version here can pick the game from ibn Batuta mall , would be great if someone shares gameplay video in couple of hours ,

Users who are viewing this thread

• USA