Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Frightened of being blocked :grin:

So everyone starts acting like Tiny Tim? Fair enough, if Ross starts to act like Ebenezer Scrooge then why not? I hope he gets visited by the Three Ghosts of Cricket (Ghost of the Cricket Past, Ghost of the Cricket Present, and Ghost of the Cricket Future).

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Whomever gets the hands on the game can you fill the following questions once you get time? It will help to decide whether to buy the game or not for me. I know it's a task but thanks in advance for whomever willing to do this.

1. Rate your experience after playing the game for a couple of hours out of 10.

2. Is fielding any better than c22?

3. Is commentary any better than c22?

4. Does left handed bowlers bowl leg stump line to righ handed batsman all the time?

5. Is the career mode offering any fresh changes ? (Simulate few matches if you can please)

6. Does the ball fly over the fielders head when they try to run and turn and they sit like ducks without doing anything?

7. How is the field placement by AI?

8. How are the bowling changes by AI? Does the best bowler finish his quota half way during the innings?

9. Can you change your team after seeing the pitch information?

10. Were you able to complete a couple of online matches without having the blue screen error?

11. Playing as a career player can you simulate 10 games and check if the game is not crashing beyond any particular match number?

Thanks once again if any one care to help out with the above info!

I’m not even sure if you’d find a satisfactory answer from the subjective opinions of people here tomorrow, especially the ones who have been saying they’ll buy it ASAP. What they find satisfactory could be a deal breaker to you.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Once the game is out, will mostly be away from here like I usually am. Each time my decision gets easier. Lol.

Bevab

Staff Member
First, why is everyone calling Ross, sir? Has he been knighted?

Second, this whole game feels like two tiered package:

1. Set of patches for C22
2. A preorder for some of the said patches

Its a toddler that promises to grow up one day and be a nice kid.

It’s a subcontinental thing, we’re still stuck in our colonial ways of respect for elders and senior authority figures.

intisar.hasnain

Club Captain

Another gameplay video. Inner circle fielding looks good.
Apart from looking exactly similar to Cricket 22, a major thing that kept playing in my mind is the gameplay lighting and rendering doesn't look anywhere near the screenshots.

PS. same old Kane Williamson :p

Bevab

Staff Member
Once the game is out, will mostly be away from here like I usually am. Each time my decision gets easier. Lol.

Might be for the best. In contrast to my previous post what others find a deal breaker could be satisfactory to you and having it constantly pointed out would only affect your own enjoyment of the game. :D

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I’m not even sure if you’d find a satisfactory answer from the subjective opinions of people here tomorrow, especially the ones who have been saying they’ll buy it ASAP. What they find satisfactory could be a deal breaker to you.
Feels like you are upset about Cricket 24 and with Big Ant... why exactly???

Karachi

Associate Captain
It’s a subcontinental thing, we’re still stuck in our colonial ways of respect for elders and senior authority figures.

It is indeed subcontinental thing but the reasons for saying this word are more nuanced than the respect argument. This my friend is not the right place to talk about it. All I can say is we need to reserve this word for our male teachers only.

Karachi

Associate Captain

Apart from looking exactly similar to Cricket 22, a major thing that kept playing in my mind is the gameplay lighting and rendering doesn't look anywhere near the screenshots.

Are you only able to play in Sydney in this pre-patched version?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain

The bowler just walking at a snails pace to pick up the ball hasn’t gone. Great to see
Post automatically merged:

The bowler just walking at a snails pace to pick up the ball hasn’t gone. Great to see
4.25 in there’s literally a run out just pick up the ball ffs

Users who are viewing this thread