Cricket 24 - General Discussion

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just can’t get my head around how BA did so much more when there was a complete lockdown and they were probably working from home vs last couple of years when they have been at the studio working together!

It actually seems they just put 2-3 months on the game (or atleast the version we have seen in the videos) and released it to meet the deadline!

All so called ‘improvements’ being mentioned by others are just ‘tweaks’ here and there to make it look different! I really thought they would have overhauled the fielding (which was the only thing that looked cartoony and completely out of place as batting and bowling animations were worked on in 22) and it’s really disappointing to see that it’s almost the exact same game as 22 with a few minor tweaks!

And to hell with the licenses when they can’t even have the licensed players look like themselves! I mean what’s the point of such licenses?

avis5256

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Batsman footwork 2.0
Fielding footwork 0.2
Sidewalk until ball passes fielder.
Please adjust fielding. Not playble:facepalm

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
From what I heard you cannot change the overalls or stats for ipl licensed Indian players neither can you link em in Indian team which is shame I know licensing issues but comeon let us atleast edit the overalls as per our likings, secondly half the grounds are missing adboards, pitchads and what kinda licenses they have if we are missing sponsor logos from 3-4 ipl teams which is very poor. im glad didnt buy this game. Thank you Bug Ant and their great twitter blocking CEO

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
Tried playing World Cup. Set all the Indian stadium in manage Indian teams in home stadiums
Still i see first match of India vs Australia starts at Great Barrier Ground ? Why is that? Why can't it be Indian stadium ?
Why always Great Barrier Reef stadium shows up ?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I saw a couple of posts doing a U-turn on the marketing strategy seeing the people here buying.

The lack of marketing was never going to affect the people here buying, it was about getting people not on here into the game which I assume was a priority with acquiring so many licenses. None of my friends are still aware that this game released. There’s three reviews for the game when I search for it.

avis5256

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I saw a couple of posts doing a U-turn on the marketing strategy seeing the people here buying.

The lack of marketing was never going to affect the people here buying, it was about getting people not on here into the game which I assume was a priority with acquiring so many licenses. None of my friends are still aware that this game released. There’s three reviews for the game when I search for it.
There is no showcase on steam.
I think it is beta now .. After all licences acquired then may be it will marketed.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is no showcase on steam.
I think it is beta now .. After all licences acquired then may be it will marketed.

There’s a thing called early access that could or should have been done in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread