Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Because I have no other cricket game to play except from BAS
After everything that has happened in the past with BA anyone who has bought this on release only has themselves to blame. They didn't market the game for a good reason.

With much regret i have decided to sell my copy of Cricket 24. Won’t get the full
amount back but trade in prices are still good as the game is new. I tried my best, but i could
not justify the price i paid for a broken game. The fact that the improvements are so minimal from the last game was also a key factor. I appreciate the licensing in the game but even that is not fully done and will be fixed over the next few months. I also feel the 5 month delay was unnecessary because the game is the same now as it would have been then, They released it now to coincide with the world cup to
boost sales. The amount of bugs are unbelievable considering this game release every 2 years ( and the fact that it is pretty much a copy and paste! ) I may buy it again in a few months hoping the bugs will
be fixed and they will have the licenses they promised, the game will also cost half the price i paid now.

Lol this is why I never pre-order unless it is a Rockstar game. Been following Big Ant Cricket for sometime and my last Big Ant will remain to be DBC 19.

Reading between the lines of the developer replies on Steam, it seems like the fielding rewrites were to address misses and overthrows. I think in Cricket 22 that was addressed by a patch. Maybe this means it will be easier to patch new fixes into the fielding code, instead of patching on top of patches?

They are all either out celebrating the biggest con in cricket gaming history or are locked up at BA HQ trying to work out how to stop Jimmy Anderson appearing in the game as Geoffrey Boycott’s mum.
She could play some proper cricket from what I hear...

Users who are viewing this thread