Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Leveller

Club Cricketer
I see Jamie Overton still has a nice pony tail. And seems to be shorter than his identical twin. Maybe they were meant to be triplets but Craig ate the other one in utero.

View attachment 284766
Honestly it's the lack of effort that's gone into maintaining the rosters that I'm most disappointed by in this game. What's the earthly point in having licences when your squad rosters are incorrect, and there are fake players in the England squad (instead of Atkinson, Tongue etc.)?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Yeh I noticed the fake players. In a licensed team it’s madness
Honestly it's the lack of effort that's gone into maintaining the rosters that I'm most disappointed by in this game. What's the earthly point in having licences when your squad rosters are incorrect, and there are fake players in the England squad (instead of Atkinson, Tongue etc.)?

kamrul

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A lot of us were saying Cricket 22 was a better game. Thus, felt the urge to try 22 again. However, both of them are garbages in their own way.

Playing a 50 over game vs SA and gave a target of 147 runs. And SA is currently at 69/7 in 15.2 overs and had 4 run outs for no reason.

BA has stopped working on the gameplay since Ashes 17. Now it's only money grab nothing else.

Difficulty:
AI - Legend
Bowling: Hard

Attachments

• PXL_20231008_181430924.jpg
    PXL_20231008_181430924.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well I had a crash as they went to lunch which wasn't ideal. Batting is very different isn't it?
Yeah you have to get used to a different pace of the ball. I think harder levels feel pacier?

Anything above cricket 19 I score easily on harder levels. On DBC 14 and Ashes 17 I really have to work.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Well I had a crash as they went to lunch which wasn't ideal. Batting is very different isn't it?

It doesn't feel like there's been 10 years of progression with the batting. I think the DBC14 batting is still pretty solid. The bowling on the other hand feels dated imho.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I reckon standing there, you only have a 27.4% chance of getting out LBW...
Unless its Warner facing Broad…
Post automatically merged:

It doesn't feel like there's been 10 years of progression with the batting. I think the DBC14 batting is still pretty solid. The bowling on the other hand feels dated imho.
Francos tweak helps massively with bowling but it has aged a bit and disappointing to think the game was actually the summit rather than the start.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
On a serious note I do feel sorry for the bread and butter workers on the game who have in good faith probably been working their arses off on four different games only to be let down by project managers and the higher echelons.

Some who are proper top drawer and work their nuts off. I know first hand they are capable of fixing things but I don't think they are given time or told to prioritize efforts elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread