2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Rashid 100 incoming! He is looking so good

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Riots should ensue if they drop Shami again. Was ridiculous that he didn’t play in the semis four years ago.
Ravi Shastri sounding 200% cringe when he speaks laurels of Shami. I am really getting irked by his 'good statements' about Shami and many other Indian players. It is , as if, there was a different person helming the Indian team during 2015-2022.

Manjrekar sounds much better as an analyst over the other Indians in the comm box.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Icyman thinks Siraj should board that flight and Thakur should replace him.

Even though he hasn't been at his in this WC so far and his fielding wasn't up to standard today, I would still have him over Shardul once Hardik is back. My ideal bowling line-up for India would be like this:

Hardik
Jadeja
Kuldeep
Shami
Bumrah
Siraj

Iyer - another player under scanner. He has either thrown away his wicket or just gotten out to a short ball. I am assuming he might get another game if Hardik is not ready for the next one but he will need to come up with a solid inning to keep his position in the final 11. His game against spin is so good but him throwing away his wicket is just painful to watch.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
How is Shami not the Man of the Match?:NO:

See, full credit to Rohit for steering the ship. But it honestly is the bowlers that win you games. I'd have liked for Rohit to stay until later- that'd have made a hell lot of difference in the final Target. Him staying until 50 overs would have given us an additional 100 runs for sure. If that were the case, yes, he should have gotten the MoM then.

Users who are viewing this thread