Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aussie In India 7 ODI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shirazu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
These 7 ODI series against Aus at home are the most hilarious money grabs ever. Not a fan at all. Why they can't play 3-5 ODI's and a couple test matches is beyond me.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
7 is way too much. But for the BCCI its just a way of raking in more money.

It should be a 5 match ODI series followed by a couple of T20s.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Once again Sri lnaka, why not other opponnets.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
This is ridiculous. Really no way to reignite the test game in India.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Once again Sri lnaka, why not other opponnets.

We are`nt playing Sri Lanka as a part of the FTP or a full tour against them. Its a part of the tour to Bangladesh and if the Bangladesh Borad wants a tri series featuring Sri Lanka, there is very little India could do.

I`d be worried had we scheduled a 5 match series against Sri Lanka in Sri Lanka again next year which is`nt the case.

aditya123 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

I hear that SA might not actually play tests but only ODI's in their tour to India next year. Is it true?

No. They`re touring India for 5 ODIs and 3 tests.

Params7

International Cricketer
So Ind/SA tests have been canceled because of IPL3.

flip the IPL. flip you Modi you sick greedy cricket-killing bastard.

P

pcfan123

So Ind/SA tests have been canceled because of IPL3.

flip the IPL. flip you Modi you sick greedy cricket-killing bastard.

Where did you hear this ? Damn really hope its not true, this is basically the next big test series everyone is looking forward too

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yes, SA are not playing tests when they tour India. Only the ODI's (that too, not sure). See this

Dhoni, Tendulkar celebrate No. 1 ranking | Cricket News | India v Sri Lanka 2009/10 | Cricinfo.com

It says that the next test for India after the two ones against Bangladesh is the NZ tour of India in October 2010. DAMN BCCI!! Morons of the highest order....

saisrini80 added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

No. They`re touring India for 5 ODIs and 3 tests.

Actually that was the original plan. But I guess it has been scrapped. Because there is no mention by any of our players about SA playing tests in India in 2010. I am sure they would be knowing it by now had it still been the plan for 2010.

P

pcfan123

"A scheduled three Tests against world No.2 South Africa has been cancelled, denying all cricket supporters of a major series that would have had significant impact on the rankings. Instead, the Proteas will play five one-dayers"

Damn Damn Damn, probably one of the more anticipated series in recent years and they have tweaking killed it :facepalm

No way will India stay no 1 now until October

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Does this mean India have no home tests for like 2 years now? Dec 2011?

We are slated to host NZ in 2010 at home. Considering how the BCCI act, I am not sure how long that schedule will remain (maybe that will be cancelled too since NZ are not a top team as far as the financial aspect is considered).

Harishan

Club Cricketer
Disappointed to see that there won't be any tests played when SA tour. It would have been without a doubt one of the most anticipated series of the year and for the BCCI to scrap it is just stupid.

And why are we playing another 7 match ODI series against Aus? I'd understand if it was a 3-5 match ODI series but this just shows how money hungry the BCCI really is.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
And why are we playing another 7 match ODI series against Aus? I'd understand if it was a 3-5 match ODI series but this just shows how money hungry the BCCI really is.
As I understand it, a deal was struck between the BCCI and CA to have these lengthy 7-match ODI series every year or a period that was too frequent. While you are quick to point the finger at BCCI, keep in mind that all the other countries stand to benefit more from a 7 ODI series than a 5-ODI one against India. Why? Because India can sell out crowds for 7 successive ODI's. And our opponents get a proportional share of the pie. CA is as much to blame for this as the BCCI is.

Users who are viewing this thread