India's Tour of Zimbabwe - July 2015

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
The World Rankings are bogus....... the ICC is useless and nothing was managed and seen by them good enough for the past many years. So Let's take the 2011 World Cup Trophy from India as well because all is boghus, Ha ha ha :)

Anyway, India vs Zim, May the best team wins

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
So Let's take the 2011 World Cup Trophy from India as well because all is boghus, Ha ha ha :)

On a scale of 1 to Ariana Grande, how drunk are you right now? Taking the WC 2011 trophy back when they have actually won that thing? I will remind you again if you forgot, India were still not number 1 in ODI's even after they won the WC 2011. It was Australia who was number 1. India became number one 16 months after the World Cup in ODI's. That just proves how stupid the ICC rankings are.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Should have won yesterday :noway

I bet some of you Indian fans were sweating when you were 87/5.

PokerAce

Banned
^ I actually believe that India doesn't have an INt'l level squad on the tour and Zim if they are anywhere near full strength should be favs.

Rahane, Vijay, Bhajji and Bhuvi are the only 4 I would say truly belong on the INt'l stage.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
^ bit harsh on rayudu? The poor guy keeps chipping in with performances whenever he gets a chance and at whatever position he is asked to bat.

I think he can stake more of a claim in the team over Vijay as far as limited overs cricket goes.

S

Satan666

I bet some of you Indian fans were sweating when you were 87/5.[/QUOTE]

On a scale of 1 to Ariana Grande, how drunk are you right now? Taking the WC 2011 trophy back when they have actually won that thing? I will remind you again if you forgot, India were still not number 1 in ODI's even after they won the WC 2011. It was Australia who was number 1. India became number one 16 months after the World Cup in ODI's. That just proves how stupid the ICC rankings are.

Not trying to open a can of worms here but in some circles there is the suggestion that world cup was fixed........

Dissapointed Zimbabwe didnt pull it of, good job though great fight!

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ahh the circles.. some circles suggest that scientology is the one true path to achieving enlightenment

PokerAce

Banned
^ bit harsh on rayudu? The poor guy keeps chipping in with performances whenever he gets a chance and at whatever position he is asked to bat.

I think he can stake more of a claim in the team over Vijay as far as limited overs cricket goes.

Yeah I agree its a little harsh on Rayudu, lets say 5 if we really strech the point on Rayudu. But not beyond that.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ah man so disappointed with the performance shown by the top order in both matches so far. How Sibanda continues to be picked is beyond me.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
What circles are you guys talking about.

probably the same circles which talk about the moon landings being faked and which talk about the "illuminati new world order" all the time

Ahh the circles.. some circles suggest that scientology is the one true path to achieving enlightenment

please don't insult the great lord xenu tia

PokerAce

Banned
Ah man so disappointed with the performance shown by the top order in both matches so far. How Sibanda continues to be picked is beyond me.

I think Zimbabwe will do fine in the sub-continent on flat tracks, like in the World T20 next year.

So far Zimbabwe seem to struggle against swing, as Bhuvi got today. If that swing is not there, then I think Zimbabwe could bat better, which seems to be the issue so far.

Again I have not seen much of Zimbabwe outside of this series, and could be I am wrong, but I do think Zimbabwe tend to improve a lot when the ball doesn't do as much.

All said and done though, I think this was a series that Zim should have won, playing at home against a side, with 4 real internationals in their ranks, 5 if u really stretch the point.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors

You could be right about the Rankings thing but let's not totally disapprove it. Pakistan constantly lose one day matches, came very low in ranking off-late, and rightly so, but now they are rising up. Anyhow, Whoever performs comes at top. It can have faults but I totally disagree when you guyz call it stupid and disapprove it al-together. Be bit logical and see performances :)

PS: Regarding Drink, Yeah I had one glass of water when Pakistan and Younis Khan thrashing different oppositions these days and making world records :)

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread