Cricket 24 - General Discussion

markied125

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I’d never seen that. Now i think even less of the situation and the game I bought. Unbelievable it really is
I thought buying cricket 24 not sure ps5 or xbox series, i heared on xbox that players heads are missing in a match, which verison is the best please

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@blockerdave qq, where can I see the patch notes of the game? I tried to check it out, but unlike PS4 I am unable to see any patch notes, I only see some other options like check for updates etc.

threetoed

School Cricketer

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
I tried to push through with the 20/20 IPL games and I just can't say it is fun for me. I feel like after playing 19 and 22 a fair bit I am burnt out with the cricket games. Don't get me wrong the academy side of things downloaded some of the work here done by some awesome people is fun and the range of bats etc is great but as soon as you actually start playing the game it just becomes so dull and personally I feel like its because its essentially the same game.

I don't tend to play to many other games outside of NBA , Cricket , a bit of WWE and GTA. With GTA there is obviously variety in what you can do so every time you play it it feels "fresh" in one way and WWE /NBA there's more depth involved in the game like injuries, trades, rankings, drafts there is enough to keep it interesting to some degree considering sports games are hard not to make the game play feel same same every time.

This game lacks so much depth in terms of injuries, form even meaning anything, one of my biggest gripes ( I don't play career mode ) is that tours or competitions form means nothing what so ever, teams don't change the line up, why should I have to change sides , there is zero point even having squads for tours and competitions if the AI won't change the line up.

niksopikso

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I tried to push through with the 20/20 IPL games and I just can't say it is fun for me. I feel like after playing 19 and 22 a fair bit I am burnt out with the cricket games. Don't get me wrong the academy side of things downloaded some of the work here done by some awesome people is fun and the range of bats etc is great but as soon as you actually start playing the game it just becomes so dull and personally I feel like its because its essentially the same game.

I don't tend to play to many other games outside of NBA , Cricket , a bit of WWE and GTA. With GTA there is obviously variety in what you can do so every time you play it it feels "fresh" in one way and WWE /NBA there's more depth involved in the game like injuries, trades, rankings, drafts there is enough to keep it interesting to some degree considering sports games are hard not to make the game play feel same same every time.

This game lacks so much depth in terms of injuries, form even meaning anything, one of my biggest gripes ( I don't play career mode ) is that tours or competitions form means nothing what so ever, teams don't change the line up, why should I have to change sides , there is zero point even having squads for tours and competitions if the AI won't change the line up.
+1

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@MattW @JNT BA
Would it be possible to implement a beta or experimental branch on steam. The advantage is that people can opt in and out of a patch and you can get a bigger sample of feedback before initiating an update.

There are many games that use this proces to the benefit of the devs, the users and the quality of the game.

It would also circumvent a lot of the negativity which reveals itself when patches are deemed to be regressive.
He won't respond and no one from BA will respond to these good suggestions.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hope this new game by the Indian studio is competitive to push BA to improve.

We really need a current gen cricket game. To be honest, I think we are still stuck in the 2000s in respect of evolution of cricket games.

sdubey40

Club Cricketer

@MattW @JNT BA Absolutely! Enhancing the game with elements like injuries, sledging, weather factors such as dew and wind direction, and ground-specific conditions could elevate cricket to new levels. Considering the numerous variables, from pitch conditions to subtle factors like air density affecting ball distance, cricket has vast potential for expansion ( according to me much more than football or NBA games)

OMGAvrilLavigne666

County Cricketer
@MattW @JNT BA Absolutely! Enhancing the game with elements like injuries, sledging, weather factors such as dew and wind direction, and ground-specific conditions could elevate cricket to new levels. Considering the numerous variables, from pitch conditions to subtle factors like air density affecting ball distance, cricket has vast potential for expansion ( according to me much more than football or NBA games)
I'll be happy with just rain doing something at this point :)

Users who are viewing this thread