Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I finally cracked and bought the game last night after the positive feedback and seeing some of the videos. Under camera selection I can't find Broadcast Dynamic Zoom, just Broadcast 1, Broadcast 2?
It is under Camera Preset : Broadcast Dynamic
No separate batting/bowling/fielding cam selection - just the preset.
If you can't find it in the main menu, just pause the game while in a match and change it from general settings.

Karachi

Associate Captain
I finally cracked and bought the game last night after the positive feedback and seeing some of the videos. Under camera selection I can't find Broadcast Dynamic Zoom, just Broadcast 1, Broadcast 2?
1. Is your game updated?
2. Broadcast Dynamic Cam is not part of custom camera setting. Click left or right on camera presets.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  • Added Zoom Slider for Broadcast Dynamic Camera
    Thanks for a lot of feedback on the new broadcast camera option, one item we heard was that a number of users didn’t like the amount it would zoom in during the delivery process. A slider has been added to adjust the amount it zooms in that process. In addition a few other improvements have been made, correcting a case where the camera would show a wall at particular stadiums, and tuning the camera transitions.
  • Corrected missing player visuals in saved Tournament and Tours
    An issue would occur where player visuals that were substantially updated would result in missing heads or other anomolies during existing tour/tournament saves.
  • Corrected missing Decision Review replay
    When taking a Review during gameplay, on some occasions the replays would not show during that process.
  • Corrected PlayFace “Storage Full” issue on Xbox
    Players with PlayFaces from the Community were not downloading correctly and would result in a ‘Storage Full’ error, this has been corrected, however will require re-downloading of any players that were downloaded when that error was occurring.
  • Corrected PlayStation 4 Pro graphical anomalies
    On some PlayStation 4 Pro consoles significant graphics corruption would occur during opening cutscenes, this has been resolved.
  • Stability Improvements
    A few gameplay stability improvements have been made, the main one resolved in this update was related to an issue with close in catches.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
And out of the blue the retarded fielders are back again. 3 times in two over they just stand like statues when the ball rolls past them to the boundary. Don’t understand how one day everything runs smoothly and the next day it goes to shit. Also just had one run out where AI batsmen decided to run just when ball were returned to the bowler.

Hester

County Cricketer
  • Added Zoom Slider for Broadcast Dynamic Camera
    Thanks for a lot of feedback on the new broadcast camera option, one item we heard was that a number of users didn’t like the amount it would zoom in during the delivery process. A slider has been added to adjust the amount it zooms in that process. In addition a few other improvements have been made, correcting a case where the camera would show a wall at particular stadiums, and tuning the camera transitions.
  • Corrected missing player visuals in saved Tournament and Tours
    An issue would occur where player visuals that were substantially updated would result in missing heads or other anomolies during existing tour/tournament saves.
  • Corrected missing Decision Review replay
    When taking a Review during gameplay, on some occasions the replays would not show during that process.
  • Corrected PlayFace “Storage Full” issue on Xbox
    Players with PlayFaces from the Community were not downloading correctly and would result in a ‘Storage Full’ error, this has been corrected, however will require re-downloading of any players that were downloaded when that error was occurring.
  • Corrected PlayStation 4 Pro graphical anomalies
    On some PlayStation 4 Pro consoles significant graphics corruption would occur during opening cutscenes, this has been resolved.
  • Stability Improvements
    A few gameplay stability improvements have been made, the main one resolved in this update was related to an issue with close in catches.
Zoom and playface storage fixed. Noice!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
And out of the blue the retarded fielders are back again. 3 times in two over they just stand like statues when the ball rolls past them to the boundary. Don’t understand how one day everything runs smoothly and the next day it goes to shit. Also just had one run out where AI batsmen decided to run just when ball were returned to the bowler.

They actually were already there.. but it's luck of draw if you see it frequently or not

shan111

Associate Captain
Quick observations after 25 overs bowling in a test match between IND & AUS (Green/Medium/Veteran):

Extremely rewarding bowling and realistic dismissals. Pinned down Khwaja with tight lines, got him caught behind trying to play lofted cover drive after scoring 11 of 45 deliveries. Bowled short to Marnus and got him bowled trying to flick a slower full in-swinger. Plenty of movement and close calls. *Just got a thick edge flying over slip cordon of full wide out-swinger after 4 in-swinger and a bouncer! Literally had my hands on my head.

Dynamic Broadcast camera zoom makes the camera usable. Still a bit too zoomed in for me at the lowest zoom settings so wish it can be adjusted further.

No stupid running.

Fielding seems fluid but on couple of occasions the fielder stood like a statue until the ball hit him.

**Short leg fielder still taking catches of perfectly timed pull shots. Still flying like superman to stop well timed shots.

Last edited:

Astronot_Yet

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Does anyone know how do I edit the Umpire's sliders? I feel like they are wayyy too accurate in LBW decisions which kinda takes the fun of taking DRS on the field.... so I wanted to change the LBW and edge's correct decision slider for every umpire to around 40-50%.. but it seems like none of these sliders are editable at all.

I remember the same thing happened in Cricket 19. I was hoping this was fixed by now. But maybe I'm going about it the wrong way? Any idea?

Hester

County Cricketer
Quick observations after 25 overs bowling in a test match between IND & AUS (Green/Medium/Veteran):

Extremely rewarding bowling and realistic dismissals. Pinned down Khwaja with tight lines, got him caught behind trying to play lofted cover drive after scoring 11 of 45 deliveries. Bowled short to Marnus and got him bowled trying to flick a slower full in-swinger. Plenty of movement and close calls. *Just got a thick edge flying over slip cordon of full wide out-swinger after 4 in-swinger and a bouncer! Literally had my hands on my head.

Dynamic Broadcast camera zoom makes the camera usable. Still a bit too zoomed in for me at the lowest zoom settings so wish it can be adjusted further.

No stupid running.

Fielding seems fluid but on couple of occasions the fielder stood like a statue until the ball hit him.

**Short leg fielder still taking catches of perfectly timed pull shots. Still flying like superman to stop well timed shots.
Re short-leg fielding, I raised a ticket and it's something they're looking at.

Hester

County Cricketer
My first inning 174 and 2nd innings 444. AI first innings 128 and 2nd innings 322. Used your settings today. AI seems to bat better in 2nd innings and almost every single time. Watched Gamer Pradosh on YT today explaining Striker timing slider. What I could see is that lower strike rate of (10) the AI play more careful and still play proper shots. Higher strike rate (90) they go after almost anything and causes more edges. The video was made playing a T20 match, not sure if it is the same in test matches.
I've found with all the bigant games that the AI post bigger totals in their 2nd innings. Tests are all I play really, and see it every time. Might just be my personal experience but I always expect it! It's like bigant got it backwards.

I watched the same video and it really does make me think that keeping it at default may be the way to go.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Does anyone know how do I edit the Umpire's sliders? I feel like they are wayyy too accurate in LBW decisions which kinda takes the fun of taking DRS on the field.... so I wanted to change the LBW and edge's correct decision slider for every umpire to around 40-50%.. but it seems like none of these sliders are editable at all.

I remember the same thing happened in Cricket 19. I was hoping this was fixed by now. But maybe I'm going about it the wrong way? Any idea?
it’s in difficulty right at the bottom. Create a new custom difficulty

Users who are viewing this thread