How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good length mainly. Mainly outside off stump, then straight. Occasional short and slower balls.

Stock delivery, outswinger, effort ball inswinger.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Short balls? I can't even bowl any that go above shoulder height unless I bowl a yorker.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
@Gas - I must be getting better. When I bowl first it's ok. Aus scored 172/5 off 20 overs and 40 of those runs were off 2 overs of spin.

D

Dutch

Nope, i predict a heavy defeat for the netherlands.

Oh yea of little faith!!:p

In fact Holland are just all out in the 22nd over having made a miserable 126! They got nowhere near the follow on and I can only see one result from hear.......start another game!:p

Nah, I will finsih it as I need to improve my batting. Some lovely moments. One wicket caused by the ball trickling onto middle stump and slowly knocking the stump over! Nice!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Messed up the reply. Was 59/0 off 3 overs and then lost 5 wickets in the 4th with stupid shots (aka trying to slog yorkers). Got to 140/7 but then lost the final 3 to spin.
Still 150 off 10 overs is pretty good against Australia.

P

pcfan123

Hit 280 in an ODI against England, Ive managed 2 ODIs centuries and 1 Test century so far (without reloading).

Getting the 200 and 300 trophy will be very challenging on Hard.

Simply trying to get the trophies on Hard mode will make this games last ages

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
A real man bats with a strike rate below 60 in tests. :yes

@Gas - I must be getting better. When I bowl first it's ok. Aus scored 172/5 off 20 overs and 40 of those runs were off 2 overs of spin.

Hmmm. I'd like to see a video of you, bowling that is.

Just to clarify i mean you controlling the bowling side.

Messed up the reply. Was 59/0 off 3 overs and then lost 5 wickets in the 4th with stupid shots (aka trying to slog yorkers). Got to 140/7 but then lost the final 3 to spin.
Still 150 off 10 overs is pretty good against Australia.

That's pretty good going. I find yorkers really hard to score off on hard. The reaction time is even shorter than normal.

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

so what does that make Sehwag? :p

Highest individual score btw Gas? 200 yet?

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
so what does that make Sehwag? :p

Highest individual score btw Gas? 200 yet?

Bah, that's real life. In this game the skill is all about defensive batting. Only real men like us Mark bat with low strike rates. Don't let these fancy dan 100 strike rate boys worry you.

Highest individual score, i posted it a few posts back with Strauss. Think hes on 152 or something. My next highest is 58. I have Strauss on fearless, so its fairly easy atm.

P

pcfan123

My goal over the weekend (assuming it continues to rain and my hikes are canceled) is to try and bat for close to 2 days.

Wish me luck

Wealey

ICC Board Member
My goal over the weekend (assuming it continues to rain and my hikes are canceled) is to try and bat for close to 2 days.

Wish me luck

Wanna move to sunny UK mate, Heaaaatwave!!! ha!

Hows the game going... was 140-1 earlier with AUS and slumped to 250-7 its so tough to keep up the concentration!

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors

Wish me luck

You will need more than luck my good man. You will also need patience and large amounts of concentration. I have faith in you.

In the meanwhile, i hope to get Strauss to a double century. Because i won't ever score this well with a batsmen ever again.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
We live in a cruel world. Where Strauss falls 3 short of a double hundred and some silly achievement. :facepalm

However, tail enders can be brutal creatures whilst in slog mode. :D

Attachments

• PICT0041.JPG
    PICT0041.JPG
    244.6 KB · Views: 31
  • PICT0042.JPG
    PICT0042.JPG
    282.8 KB · Views: 28
  • PICT0043.JPG
    PICT0043.JPG
    336.9 KB · Views: 23
  • PICT0044.JPG
    PICT0044.JPG
    250 KB · Views: 18
P

pcfan123

Wow that is a hell of an innings, heres hoping the AI does not collapse and end the match on Day 2

Users who are viewing this thread