How does this Ranking system work?

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I observe that the member rises from school cricketer to ICC chairman of Selectors?

I tried to find out on the forum as to how this hierarchy work, but failed to find anything in here..

Please someone guide this noob Q...

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I observe that the member rises from school cricketer to ICC chairman of Selectors?

I tried to find out on the forum as to how this hierarchy work, but failed to find anything in here..

Please someone guide this noob Q...
Your usertitle changes according to the trophy points you earn. It is completely automatic and points are rewarded for different actions you carry out around the forums. You can find out the list of trophies that are available from here - Trophies - PlanetCricket Forums

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
many thanx sir...

cheers

D

Deleted member 46200

many thanx sir...

cheers
Unless you're very special and get given PC Hostess. But they work the same when you get points as stated above.

Last edited by a moderator:

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Unless you're very special and get given PC Hostess. But they work the same when you get points as stated above.

LOL:clap:cheers

S

Satan666

Think there is an option to purchase titles with vcash?

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
If you have the Vcash... Dream on.
Wait.. then how did you get the title "PC Hostess" then? Did anyone gift it to you? Just curious.

D

Deleted member 46200

Wait.. then how did you get the title "PC Hostess" then? Did anyone gift it to you? Just curious.
By being so cute and lovely they couldn't resist that bright smile and the positive vibe I bring. Or, It was to shut me up as I was moaning about not being bale to change my username.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
By being so cute and lovely they couldn't resist that bright smile and the positive vibe I bring. Or, It was to shut me up as I was moaning about not being bale to change my username.
Well... it didn't shut you up... (Just Kidding!!) Probably he decided to give you an award because of how nice you have been to people.

S

Satan666

No it was to shut me up...

Lmao. Someone placed a #1 Sachin Fan sometime ago when I had ago and exposed him for the mediocre cricketer he really is, needles to say i used it to my advantage, have Sachin as my fav cricketer now.

Users who are viewing this thread