Career mode questions

sphanlon

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So it seems in DBC 17 you can only play for the test nation you start at domestically. A little weirdly restricted. I heard in the old game here you can choose your own nationality and even play for an associate team. Is that true? The only thing about DBC 14 I don't love is there's only two domestic leagues, but the devs did claim you can change or edit the teams/leagues in career. Is that doable?

sphanlon

School Cricketer
Isn't this like the last query you raised?
You followed me in here?! Haha j/k, yeah I figured maybe different people in this board. Particularly people who actually own 14. Thought there may be a lot of people in the 17 forum like you that didn't own the old game.

D

Deleted member 46200

You followed me in here?! Haha j/k, yeah I figured maybe different people in this board. Particularly people who actually own 14. Thought there may be a lot of people in the 17 forum like you that didn't own the old game.
Came up on the thread notification above the status feed. You may need to go in to the DBC 14 thread may find an answer there.

sphanlon

School Cricketer
Sorry, I see the questions thread is still active. Usually such topics on video game boards are only used for pre-launch questions to the devs.

Users who are viewing this thread