TENNIS Tennis World Tour

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I don't know most of the players on that page, but I thought that Federer look pretty good. Didn't you?

View attachment 209101
Being in the cover , he should be the best amongst all other players in terms of realistic looks..

But other players looked really stale to me too.. Couldnt even recognise even the few I knew..:p

And I can easily get the player created by @Llewelynf ..:D

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure if it's the new camera angle, but the gameplay in this video looks quite "different" from the earlier ones.

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Not sure if it's the new camera angle, but the gameplay in this video looks quite "different" from the earlier ones.

Gameplay looks too good in this clip. Only thing that bothers me is the sound of the ball. Doesn't sound realistic. It sounds like playing a practice session in a closed area.

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Decided to buy this game after seeing this game play video. Can we preorder now to get these legendary players. I can't find the preorder link anywhere in the steam

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I'm not sure if I want to bother with the legends edition, I can't justify spending $129.95 on the PlayStation store... considering the standard game is only $89 at JB Hifi

Users who are viewing this thread