Request Or Suggestions for Future Patches / Big Ant Gaming Series

Gayan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Would like to see fielder mobility improved in ashes, should be able to continue moving with a fielder after the fielder has collected the ball not just stop and throw. For example when the fielder collects the ball on the boundary if I don't charge up the throw button would be nice to be able to pick up the ball on the boundary take some strides in then throw the ball back in. You are always forced to throw flat footed in the game because the fielder by default comes to a complete halt after collected the ball and automatically the throwing animation is cued. You wouldn't have to tap back as much on the boundary if the option was there to continue moving with the fielder after collecting the ball. Currently there are situations where the fielder collects the ball close to the boundary if u were to charge up a throw the fielder would then step over the boundary rope. Even in the infield you don't always want to pick up and throw, you might want to get a better angle to the stumps/ get closer to the stumps before throwing. Would like to see the fielder only stop to throw when u start to charge up a throw otherwise the option is there for continuation of movement after the fielder picks it up.

To do such in the current game you have wait for the fielder to pick up the ball come to a complete stop then shape to throw. After the animation is done you can move around with the fielder, it is too slow needs to be instantaneous. (playing with default fielding semi assisted)

Last edited:

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Coach or DoC Career Mode would be cool.
It would also be nice to have split stats versus different bowling types or at different stages of the innings

Zhish

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I'd like to see an option to turn off shot choice assistance on lower difficulties. I'm still struggling with the game on amateur so it's not an option for me to play in pro or above (I always predmetitated on dbc14, but now I'm trying to learn the right way). But half the reason I lose is because the game changes my shot resulting in getting caught lbw or stumped. Most of the time my actual input would have missed the ball completely on such occasions. Every time I'm going well, I get out on an 'assisted' shot.

gamu

Club Captain
@MattW

Please implement Proper Cloudy or overcast or shower weather. During these weather conditions The shadows and sunlight should be very dull instead of dark shadow and bright sunlight.
Please try to implement this. Otherwise there is no meaning to keep these three weather conditions.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I bat from the batsman close camera and I would love to see an option of moving the sightscreen say, left, middle and right as a lot of the time the bowlers arm is right on the edge of it or even not on it at all. It could be something like left and right on the D pad much like we do with the bowler to move over and around the wicket, I just feel it would add even more of a sense of being in the middle.

D

Deleted member 46200

It would also be nice to have split stats versus different bowling types or at different stages of the innings
Yes in a new game... You could coach England in batting practice...

D

Deleted member 46200

I bat from the batsman close camera and I would love to see an option of moving the sightscreen say, left, middle and right as a lot of the time the bowlers arm is right on the edge of it or even not on it at all. It could be something like left and right on the D pad much like we do with the bowler to move over and around the wicket, I just feel it would add even more of a sense of being in the middle.
Wow bro... That's a great one if we can shine the ball (rubbing it up against ourselves)then we should be able to move the screen... I'm being serious. X

Also be able to set the fields with a little more precision and... Alice bands like Adam Zampa!!!

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I think it would be good if the AI players took different guards, at the moment it seems like they all stand with the bat on off stump, just wish it was mixed up a bit.

D

Deleted member 46200

This is a very good idea always keen to see splits (Love watching baseball) and a managerial factor is also a good inclusion for a future release.[DOUBLEPOST=1528797978][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it possible to implement Lord's ground @MattW
Down to licencing for Ashes cricket but maybe the next game would include all English grounds and possibly... A licenced County Championship?

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Can I have more bats please? I've reached the limit. And more logos but, if not, surely the bat limit could be raised.

I agree , excellent point ,+ a few new Licensed bats , Gray Nichols have a whole range of 2018 bats that could be added as they have the license presumably....

Users who are viewing this thread